Reading 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/04/10 - post match reaction from page 14

Dave

Could somebody please talk me through the OG,as the wife is watching some shite on MY fucking telly.

: Brian Howard's deep free-kick is turned on goal by the head of Simon Church, climbing amid bodies six yards out. The ball drops on the goal-line where Jose Enrique attempts to blast clear. But, in doing so, the Spaniard smashes into the back of an unsuspecting Danny Simpson with the ball looping back into the United goal - visiting faces look at one another in search of an explanation but, if we're being honest, it was simply a freak own goal.

from official site

Could somebody please talk me through the OG,as the wife is watching some shite on MY fucking telly.

Ball came over and was softly headed(?) at Harper. He patted it down and it fell to the feet of Enrique who was on the post. There were no opposition players near, but he tried to smash it clear. It rebounded off Simpson who was in the way and looped back over Enrique and Harper's heads and into the roof of the net.

Hope West Brom fucking anihilate them.

I really couldn't give two shits what anyone else does,come Saturday when we avoid defat at Home Park,we shall be champions.

I guarantee you, there is no way we'll lose on Saturday.

Ball came over and was softly headed(?) at Harper. He patted it down and it fell to the feet of Enrique who was on the post. There were no opposition players near, but he tried to smash it clear. It rebounded off Simpson who was in the way and looped back over Enrique and Harper's heads and into the roof of the net.

Should Enrique be first choice left back next season?

:lol:

Could somebody please talk me through the OG,as the wife is watching some s**** on MY f***ing telly.

Only at NUFC... :lol:

Very charitable of us, it was the only way they'd score :lol:

The home side looked set for a hiding but a Simpson own goal gave Brian McDermott's side a much-needed boost.

The former Manchester United defender was unlucky to feel Jonas Gutierrez's goal-line clearance strike his back and fly into the Magpies goal after Steve Harper had initially pushed away Long's header.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/8615158.stm

From the BBC

Not that i believe them