Reading 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/04/10 - post match reaction from page 14

Dave

Is anybody else hoping for 15 goals from our last 3 games so we can finish with 100 goals?

100 goals, 104 points, unbeaten home record and Kevin Nolan top scorer in the league. That would be nice.

Hoping, but not expecting 5-0 victories in a home game and two away games :laugh:

Didn't expect that at all. Hats off to the league champions, all but confirmed now

5 points off 100, a victory from the title and a game from unbeaten season home record :thup:

Also one good result from equalling our undefeated run too. :celb: I love looking at this bit of Sky.com O0

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/topyoke/form.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2d1sgvd.jpg

Didn't expect that at all. Hats off to the league champions, all but confirmed now

5 points off 100, a victory from the title and a game from unbeaten season home record :thup:

Also one good result from equalling our undefeated run too. :celb: I love looking at this bit of Sky.com O0

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/topyoke/form.jpg

Been in the top two since the middle of September - impressive that :thup:

The own goal!!  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Makes me love Enrique even more tbh!!

If it'd had an effect on the outcome I'd have been gutted, but it didn't so it was hilarious :mackems:

Just got back, thought it was a pretty subdued atmosphere tbh which surprised me. Some decent banter with the Reading fans who I thought were pretty good throughout the whole match.

Shola was shite, really good win overall. Jose actually got raped a couple of times in this game which was surprising as well.

Just got back, thought it was a pretty subdued atmosphere tbh which surprised me. Some decent banter with the Reading fans who I thought were pretty good throughout the whole match.

Shola was s****, really good win overall. Jose actually got raped a couple of times in this game which was surprising as well.

Aye just got back too and can confirm that Shola was indeed shit! Should've been off for Carroll at half time.  :rolleyes:

Shola was shite, really good win overall. Jose actually got raped a couple of times in this game which was surprising as well.

this

It was literally like being in the heart of the East Stand...only several hundred miles away!!!

when they missed out the "whey ya knaaaaaaa" in "We're Newcastle and we're going to win the League".  :angry: I thought it was going to be a long night!!!!

One gentleman next to me had to explain to his wife why I stuck my fingers up at their fans! I received a very disparaging look for doing so, I must say.

Loads of snotty posh kids amongst our support...9 and 10 year olds...so more dirty looks off mummy and daddy every time I called Shola a lazy CUNT! In hindsight, "Git" is as strong as Daddy is permitted to curse without being Crass!

On the plus side though, there was a stupendous amount of ridiculously hot women amongst our support, probably have a few £££ too, or atleast Daddy does!!! O0

Guest Heneage

It's 50 50 really. My Dad didn't like us hearing those words as a kid, but he never tried to stop folk at the football using it, it's sadly part of the game.

Yep, despite the fact i'd likely fall under the 'cockney' banner, I was really disappointed with the atmosphere last night. Couldn't have been more different to the Peterboro game, I just got strange looks every time I started singing in the first half, nobody around us made a peep. Moved to the back of the stand for the second half (surprisingly high number of empty seats for a sold out game) and the atmosphere was a bit better, but still pretty tame. Fair play to the Reading fans, best (section of) home fans I've heard in a while, especially considering at 2 down their season was effectively over.

The own goal was brilliant comedy :lol: :lol: Easier to laugh as we've won the game and were promoted regardless.

Were people really trying to blame Steve Harper for that :lol:

Blame is too strong, but it was bad keeping.