NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BooBoo

i can't see Everton too keen to do a deal with us after we pinched Gosling off them as well

There's no blame at our door for the Gosling deal.

Guest neesy111

Neilfarrington

Trusted source now playing down Scharner. The wonders of social media...

since when did people believe anyone writing from the sunday sun, a chimp would be better to ask

CELTIC and Newcastle United have been placed on red alert after Andy Reid was told he can leave Sunderland.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/907885/REID-TOLD-HE-CAN-LEAVE-SUNDERLAND.html

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Heard he's porked up quite a bit since being put on the bench.  Thin, he'd be an improvement over anyone in our midfield tbh. 

Porked up even more? Fuck that, he was already big enough as it was!

http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feedback-events.com/images/mike_myers_fat_bastard.jpg

I fucking hate journalists anyway but twitter only increases that hate. I could quite happily punch every one of them in the face.

George Caulkin seems so lovely on it though.

If anything he tries too hard to be too nice. No edge to the bloke.

Good writer though.

Aye what a bell. I hate people who are nice. He should go and kick some chinese lads in or something.

Good writer though.

Aye what a bell. I hate people who are nice. He should go and kick some chinese lads in or something.

Take Hugton with him, it'll man them both up a bit.

Good writer though.

Take Hugton with him, it'll man them both up a bit.

:lol:

Reckon Chris would be more a guerilla fighter than flat out kicker in like. Use some snide little booby traps or something.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Well I totally agree there and I do think we'll make at least 2 more judging by the comments coming from Hughton of late. I also think we'll sign Ben Arfa this week too and the lad will be crucial to our campaign

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1303366/Newcastle-make-late-bid-hijack-Fulham-defender-Rafik-Halliche.html

Newcastle make late bid to hijack Fulham move for defender Rafik Halliche

Last updated at 10:36 PM on 15th August 2010

Newcastle are ready to thwart Fulham's bid for Algerian defender Rafik Halliche.

The 23-year-old is due at Fulham for a medical and to train before a £1.3m move from Benfica.

However, Newcastle, who have concerns over Steven Taylor, have made late enquiries.

Who he?