NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Can see some mileage in the va. Wolfswinkel story, hughton was at the Celtic Utrecht game wasn't he?

Good shout, forgot about that. The guy scored a hat-trick.

hmmm and if .com is to be believed the keane avenue is a no go and with ashley in a seemingly generous mood maybe just maybe. Bit of fun to end the window with anyway without being overly concerned

Can see some mileage in the va. Wolfswinkel story, hughton was at the Celtic Utrecht game wasn't he?

Good shout, forgot about that. The guy scored a hat-trick.

Time to scour the dutch news sites.

There isn't owt, I looked. :blush:

They'll just report what the Mail's said tomorrow if the Fer rumours are anything to go by. Not a patch on the French media. :laugh:

To be fair to the lad, we will never spend 8 million plus on him and a loan is surely out of the question.

Looks quite likely we were watching him but I think we will be persuing Keane as number one target.

He fits the bill age and talent wise though, unless Mike thinks its christmas I cant see us spending more than 4/5million and Utrecht wanted at least 8 when Liverpool were interested.

Well i'd rather pay that amount for a young talent than Keane.

I think so, although its a gamble which didnt pay off with Xisco. I'd rather sign this guy than Keane in a fools hope that he has potential and would be as good.

Keane would slip in well to our team and would be much less of a gamble for less money.

We shall see.

Guest BooBoo

Apparently Chris Hughton told journos that he wasn't at Celtic v Utrecht and instead watched Villa v Vienna at home! Another Hughton pork pie?

Guest localhero87

Anybody else fancy a WolfsWinkel on there back?

thats how you get bad aids.

How do you get good aids?

Good aids is when someone with aids gets shot in your presence and you were yawning when it happens and the blood accidentally sprays into your mouth.