NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Newcastle Utd news - £5m Lallana deal gets ahead, Carroll out for derby, Barton/Enrique in contract talks,

By Gareth Lowe

Saturday 15 January 2011

£5m Lallana deal to go ahead.

The Sun reports that Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has flown into the Toon’s training ground in order to discuss transfer budgets with manager Alan Pardew.

Pardew is said to be interested in a £5m bid for Southampton midfielder, Adam Lallana, among other targets, and has met with Ashley to discuss those targets, and the money available to him in the window.

Club captain, Kevin Nolan, is optimistic that funds will be made available: “Hopefully the talks between the owner and the gaffer went well and we'll be seeing new faces soon.”

5m for a player from Southampton? must be English with that inflated price

Newcastle Utd news - £5m Lallana deal gets ahead, Carroll out for derby, Barton/Enrique in contract talks,

By Gareth Lowe

Saturday 15 January 2011

£5m Lallana deal to go ahead.

The Sun reports that Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has flown into the Toons training ground in order to discuss transfer budgets with manager Alan Pardew.

Pardew is said to be interested in a £5m bid for Southampton midfielder, Adam Lallana, among other targets, and has met with Ashley to discuss those targets, and the money available to him in the window.

Club captain, Kevin Nolan, is optimistic that funds will be made available: Hopefully the talks between the owner and the gaffer went well and we'll be seeing new faces soon.

Lallane and Bothroyd both not playing or on the bench today but think Lallane may have an injury

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! What the f*** is that??? Where's it from????

lolpics.se.

I need to know what the back-story is behind this. NEED to know. What TV show is it from?!?!

The lad was in a shock doc from sky (I cant stop eating)  I think they have a disorder I think its Prader-Willi Syndrome in which they have a predisposition to over eat and follows a few of them who are living in a home/centre on a strict diet. They do have other knock on side effects to their condition they are severely emotionally immature. Makes it not so funny maybe when you know the story as for the woman I dont remember her being on the show.

out of interest, who's the last championship player to have moved to the premiership for anywhere near £5m?

Adam Johnson shirley? 7.5 mill wasn't it?

Edit: Gylfi Sigurdsson went from Champ to Bundesliga for more than that aswell.