NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Loven11

GHANA midfielder Derek Boateng, 28, is a £5million target for Sunderland, Stoke, Newcastle, Wigan and Bolton.

GHANA midfielder Derek Boateng, 28, is a £5million target for Sunderland, Stoke, Newcastle, Wigan and Bolton.

Good back up for Tiote. Though it wouldn't be the best idea, as he'll be away for ACN as well. Not that I think there's any substance to it, talk about covering their bases with naming five teams :lol:

Would nobody take Ba then?  Obviously if he does want £80k a week he can fuck right off, but I think he looked a canny player in his short stint in a rubbish side.

Depends. If he could stay fit then of course he'd be worth a punt on reasonable wages.

However, there's a huge question mark over his knee (?) isn't there? Hence the failed transfer to Stoke City.

Would nobody take Ba then?  Obviously if he does want £80k a week he can f*** right off, but I think he looked a canny player in his short stint in a rubbish side.

Depends. If he could stay fit then of course he'd be worth a punt on reasonable wages.

However, there's a huge question mark over his knee (?) isn't there? Hence the failed transfer to Stoke City.

If he agreed to some sort of contract where he got paid less while his knee is knacked or if he was out long term we could cancel his contract then he'd be a great signing.  Not going to happen though  :lol:

Would nobody take Ba then?  Obviously if he does want £80k a week he can f*** right off, but I think he looked a canny player in his short stint in a rubbish side.

If he agreed to some sort of contract where he got paid less while his knee is knacked or if he was out long term we could cancel his contract then he'd be a great signing.  Not going to happen though  :lol:

Would take him on a pay-as-you-play deal definitely. Was one of the few plus points last season for West Ham.

I'm guessing you all already heard about this one...but anyway, mate of mine who used to play as a youth for Blackburn and has sound contacts in the game says it's a proper battle between us and them over Shikabala...

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/6/53/13892/Sports/Talents-Abroad/Newcastle-and-Blackburn-tussle-over-Egyptian-Shika.aspx

I was looking up Amr Zaki on wikipedia and decided to see how many goals he'd scored in the Egyptian leage, and then I ended up looking up this guy, so it was weird we were then linked to him a few days later. Excellent goalscoring record for a midfielder

Kebe emerges as Newcastle United target

FansFC.com - ‎42 minutes ago‎

Alan Pardew wants to add more attacking flair to his side this summer, as he looks to challenge for a place in the Premier League's top-six next season. He has plenty of cash to spend following the £35million sale of Andy Carroll to Liverpool in ...