NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I wouldnt f***ing bet on it.

Mike will spend 5 mill on championship wankers and pocket the change for "wages"

Well at least now he's pocketing it.  Previously he was 'trousering' it and tbh that verb never sat well with me.

Always liked "trousering" tbh - it's a free world and each to their own I guess...

'Trousering' makes me visualise a grinning Ashley stretching open the right front pocket on his XL jeans as a grinning Llambias shoves a giant funnel in it and empties in a massive sack of pound coins into the funnel.

Guest pont-toon

i imagine the makems will have mixed emotions over this one like - Hendersons a good player no doubt about it but his form was off last season and with 13 million cash plus a striker (and any striker will do for them to be honest) then the offer from liverpool is a cracking deal

still losing one of your best players and a home grown local one at that is a pisser (waddler, beardsley, gazza, lanky streak of piss from the heed for example)

i imagine the makems will have mixed emotions over this one like - Hendersons a good player no doubt about it but his form was off last season and with 13 million cash plus a striker (and any striker will do for them to be honest) then the offer from liverpool is a cracking deal

still losing one of your best players and a home grown local one at that is a pisser (waddler, beardsley, gazza, lanky streak of p*ss from the heed for example)

:lol:

still losing one of your best players and a home grown local one at that is a pisser (waddler, beardsley, gazza, lanky streak of piss from the heed for example)

I'll respectfully disagree, hes bog standard average and i'm not quite sure what he actually does

Guest pont-toon

still losing one of your best players and a home grown local one at that is a pisser (waddler, beardsley, gazza, lanky streak of p*ss from the heed for example)

I'll respectfully disagree, hes bog standard average and i'm not quite sure what he actually does

respectful disagreement noted, time will tell as they say

i think us black and whites are a tad blinded by the fact that he has been utter garbage against us last season and of course its natural instinct for us to view him as a piece of shit

Guest north shields lad

Im slightly pissed off though its them selling players and bringing others in, and not us.

Guest pont-toon

laugh it up fuzzball !

Newcastle United - Zamalek star midfielder on Magpies radar

GiveMeFootball.com - Will Haine - ‎6 minutes ago‎

The 25-year-old has six months left to run on his current deal at the Cairo International Stadium, but has allegedly alerted Newcastle by stating his desire to move to the Barclays Premier League. Newcastle are known to be keen to bolster their ...

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/newcastle-chase-versatile-egyptian-star---reports

The next time im out of a job, im going to start a social media and web PR consultancy specifically targeting football agents and reps. They pay me, I start enough rumors on Twitter and amateur tribalfootball sites and guarantee xx number of twitter mentions, so they can prove to their thick as shit left back from Millwall that the big move is on its way etc. Bonus if it bleeds into mainstream press.

Henderson is the tree that falls down when no-ones around to hear it. I'm sure he's brilliant but these performances only come about when I'm not watching.

Same here. Rodwell is another example. Plenty of people seem to rate both players, so I assume I've been unlucky. You look for those moments in a game when a player does something that marks them as something out of the ordinary, but for me it hasn't happened yet.

Guest pont-toon

What the f*** has a mackem transfer story got to do with this thread?

Not you CS ;)

my fault - i should be purged

respectful disagreement noted, time will tell as they say

i think us black and whites are a tad blinded by the fact that he has been utter garbage against us last season and of course its natural instinct for us to view him as a piece of shit

It's more because, er, he's consistently poor.

From the Chronicle:

Meanwhile, United seem set to miss out on one of their long-term targets in Lille star Eden Hazard – and the French champions today underlined their determination to hold on to Ivory Coast star Gervinho.

:dowie:

From the Chronicle:

Meanwhile, United seem set to miss out on one of their long-term targets in Lille star Eden Hazard – and the French champions today underlined their determination to hold on to Ivory Coast star Gervinho.

:dowie:

Henderson is the tree that falls down when no-ones around to hear it. I'm sure he's brilliant but these performances only come about when I'm not watching.

it's quite something isnt it, i heard he played in every game for them but 1 this season? i must have watched them at least ten times and never even noticed him