NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Kebe emerges as Newcastle United target

FansFC.com - ‎42 minutes ago‎

Alan Pardew wants to add more attacking flair to his side this summer, as he looks to challenge for a place in the Premier League's top-six next season. He has plenty of cash to spend following the £35million sale of Andy Carroll to Liverpool in ...

Jimmy Kebe? Jog on new Pancrate.

Alan Pardew wants to add more attacking flair to his side this summer, as he looks to challenge for a place in the Premier League's top-six next season. He has plenty of cash to spend following the £35million sale of Andy Carroll to Liverpool in ...

:lol: You're just clueless man.

Great bit of argument there.

"Jog on new Pancrate" set the tone.

:dowiespin:

Would take Kebe as reserve although is he better than Routledge, I'm not so sure - he's African n all ain't he (ACoN n all that)?

He seems better then Routledge to me, not as much raw pace but better control and runs with his head up. I actually rate Routledge anyway, wouldn't be upset to keep him.

Just look at his stats and you will see that he's a good player. As a back up i would love him in our squad.

He scored 13 of those 21 goals last season in the Championship. That season isolated was good, but on the whole, no way.

"Jog on new Pancrate" set the tone.

Nah. Think he'd take the role that Pancrate had. Being a nobody who's off again sooner rather than later.

Doesn't Jimmy Kebe look like Denzel off Only Fools and Horses?

Yes! Have been wracking my brains trying to think who he reminds me of!

Anyway, not sure he's actually any better than Lua Lua or Ferguson really - I've been to watch Reading a fair few times last year and whilst he always looked decent, he never stood out as someone that could make it at a higher level.

Guest Loven11

FRASER FORSTER is being targeted by nPower Championship outfit Hull City.

The Chronicle understands the Hexham-born keeper is wanted on loan by former Newcastle United assistant manager Nigel Pearson, currently on a recruitment drive ahead of a big season for the Tigers

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/06/09/tigers-keeping-eye-on-nufc-keeper-forster-72703-28848785/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pratley has left Swansea seeking a 'new challenge'. Surely has something better lined up with them in the Premier League now?

Either that or he's a greedy Gus.

Pratley has left Swansea seeking a 'new challenge'. Surely has something better lined up with them in the Premier League now?

Either that or he's a greedy Gus.

Was supposed to have agreed a deal with Bolton a couple of weeks back.