NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Could Matuidi play in a midfield three? If Barton and Nolan are both gone by the start of the season.

To be fair to tribal football they usually provide the source they've taken it from, unlike the CaughtOffside garbage that the BBC show on their rumour page.

I still can't get my head around that. I know most of what the papers publish is bollocks too, but what next - putting tweets on there? Fuck's sake.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Speaking to Douglas via twitter I said now Gameiro has said no it looks like Carlton Cole. He said don't fret we are prepared for gerv and Gameiro saying no and we have other top targets ALL continental

Speaking to Douglas via twitter I said now Gameiro has said no it looks like Carlton Cole. He said don't fret we are prepared for gerv and Gameiro saying no and we have other top targets ALL continental

Yeah Ashley will spend it all in thorntons.

That's a nice retort and I actually believe that's true. We've probably planned the hell out of this summer.

We've had 5-months to plan how to spend £35m. There are absolutely no excuses whatsoever for not having a good summer here.

Exactly. I'll be angry is we're scrapping around on deadline day for scraps. No excuses this time round. Be amazed if we sign anyone English unless there is a clause to exploit.

Yeah Ashley will spend it all in thorntons.

That's actually very funny :lol:

Is that his way of saying Gervinho has said no aswell?

That's a nice retort and I actually believe that's true. We've probably planned the hell out of this summer.

We've had 5-months to plan how to spend £35m. There are absolutely no excuses whatsoever for not having a good summer here.

:sadnod:

Is that his way of saying Gervinho has said no aswell?

He replied to somebody else that while it's not a done deal, theres still a good chance of getting him.

That's some sort of good news.....