NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

What does Marley think?

He thinks Skirge should stop buying LIDL's own brand of fkn dog food and that he should start getting Pedigree fkn Chum.

:lol:

He fkn eats better tham me and pedigree chum :lol: full of shite just like bakers

I remember reading something a while ago about Pardew saying that he/us might have a change of targets now when it comes to future transfers because of us doing so well this season so far, not sure if this was his reply on a question about Maiga and rumours of it being a done deal? Are we possibly aiming higher now?

Feel free to correct me if i've been dreaming, but im quite sure it was something along these lines. Should i have posted this in the Pardew thread?

Guest bimpy474

Pardew can have target whoever he likes, if that player doesn't fit price and wages wise he just isn't coming, if he or Carr finds/likes a player within Fatty's budget then we have a chance.

I remember reading something a while ago about Pardew saying that he/us might have a change of targets now when it comes to future transfers because of us doing so well this season so far, not sure if this was his reply on a question about Maiga and rumours of it being a done deal? Are we possibly aiming higher now?

Feel free to correct me if i've been dreaming, but im quite sure it was something along these lines. Should i have posted this in the Pardew thread?

You're right mate, he did say that with reference to a questiona bout Maiga.

What does Marley think?

He thinks Skirge should stop buying LIDL's own brand of fkn dog food and that he should start getting Pedigree fkn Chum.

:lol:

He fkn eats better tham me and pedigree chum :lol: full of shite just like bakers

I always had you down as a chappie kind of guy

What does Marley think?

He has faith in Carr but worries that Santon will wonder why he signed.

Santon will eventually pip Simpson for RB, everything's lining up for Simpson's exit in the near future what with all the "If he doesn't sign we have no choice but to sell him." and them no doubt giving Simpson an offer he can't not refuse.

Yeah, don`t get me wrong. I`m not actually against us signing him but it`s not exactly wankworthy.

Agree. Quite sceptical personally tbh.

Did anyone see how he broke his foot btw? Basically struck a pass, and something snapped.

Newcastle United paid £6,380,488 in agents fees in the period 1 October 2010 to 30 September 2011.

having played Footy Man, i can believe this, being charged like £500k a deal for agents, they can fuck off!

Guest bimpy474

A player should pay an agent seeing as he represents them, not the club, make that the new rule and you'll soon see players using the PFA instead of crooks like Willie Mckay.

Obviously players should pay their own agents from a percentage of their earnings, like actors etc. But we've allowed player power to get to a degree where they can ask for anything. They would just ask for more money if they had to pay their own agents I suppose.

Also, clubs are guilty of using agents in dodgy ways as well. They have used them almost as scouts in the past, allowing them to present players to the clubs. If clubs genuinely stopped doing that the relationship with agents would be a lot clearer.