NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Haris Vuckic

Getting out of Manchester MAY help like. f*** knows, he's only 18 though, hopefully he'll grow up within the next couple of years and not just continue on like a spoilt little gay into his 20s (i.e Ranger).

:lol:

If he's as talented as people on here are intimating, that only makes me even more wary if Manchester United and Fergie are going to let him go. Lost cause?

Is it not wage demands? I know we're not big on wages, but I imagine if he signed a new contract there it'd be on a fringe player's wage, whereas if he moved to another club he'd fancy himself for a first-teamers salary.

Ferguson has let talented players he can't control go in the past who've done alright.

Not many.

Made pretty big fuck ups with Piqué and Rossi though, didn't he? They even clearly had ability before they left. Who's to say this isn't one of those examples (rather than the likes of Gibson who's never shown any ability)

Been checking around about him as i've honestly not heard of him as far as i can remember. As a footballing talent he seems to be extremely promising. Surely there has to be maaany clubs willing to sign him despite being a cunty looking cunt.

Ferguson has let talented players he can't control go in the past who've done alright.

Not many.

Made pretty big f*** ups with Piqué and Rossi though, didn't he? They even clearly had ability before they left. Who's to say this isn't one of those examples (rather than the likes of Gibson who's never shown any ability)

Absolutely nothing to do with him not being able to 'control' them.

Not many.

Made pretty big fuck ups with Piqué and Rossi though, didn't he? They even clearly had ability before they left. Who's to say this isn't one of those examples (rather than the likes of Gibson who's never shown any ability)

Even with the likes of Obertan we had the Man U fans telling us he was pure shite.

Not many.

Made pretty big f*** ups with Piqué and Rossi though, didn't he? They even clearly had ability before they left. Who's to say this isn't one of those examples (rather than the likes of Gibson who's never shown any ability)

So who has left who he couldn't control?

Not many.

Why are you asking me? I can't think of any, as I've suggested. :lol:

Forget the witness intimidating thing for one second. This guy doesn't turn up to training. Even Ranger manages that, albeit later than he should. This guy doesn't even show up. Which makes you wonder if he even cares about the game.

That would worry me the most out of anything else. If he happened to be someone who is really into the game, and just happened to maybe make some poor decisions off the pitch that would be one thing.

You would just hope that we have some background info into why it might potentially work for this kid at Newcastle.

Not many.

Why are you asking me? I can't think of any, as I've suggested. :lol:

:blush: Fuck know what i'm reading man. :lol:

Why is Fergie known as some sort of excellent man manager of young talent anyway? It's always been said "If Gazza went to Man U Fergie would have sorted him out", "If Fergie cannot sort him out no one can" etc. Is there actually any basis behind this at all other than the team he manages? (He played a huge part in getting them where they were, granted).

He seems like a fucking psycho in all honesty.

Guest Heneage

Not many.

Depends how you read it.

Both wanted first team football, he couldn't convince Rossi (not sure about Pique) to stay.

Guest Heneage

For crying out loud, Nixon. :lol:

If that's the case, it's simply failure to curb ambition, not failure to control the lad's behaviour.

I admit I was playing Devils Avacado for the hell of it.  :lol:

I still think (so easy with hindsight's clarity) that he should have blooded both of them. Two world class players worth north of 10-15m.

Why is Fergie known as some sort of excellent man manager of young talent anyway? It's always been said "If Gazza went to Man U Fergie would have sorted him out", "If Fergie cannot sort him out no one can" etc. Is there actually any basis behind this at all other than the team he manages? (He played a huge part in getting them where they were, granted).

He seems like a f***ing psycho in all honesty.

The players who've spent a fair bit of time with him - especially that lot that came through the ranks in the mid-90s - are generally perceived as being very level-headed and professional.

He seems like a f***ing psycho in all honesty.

The players who've spent a fair bit of time with him - especially that lot that came through the ranks in the mid-90s - are generally perceived as being very level-headed and professional.

I don't think he'd have tamed Gazza, in fact I think he'd have got sick of his antics and got rid of him. As back then he was totally different to what he is now.