NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest MrSundlofer

We have Jonás on the left wing. He have Routledge on the right wing. I can see Ben Arfa in a free role just behind the striker in the 'Nolan-role'.

I think we will only sign Ben Arfa on loan.

We have Jonás on the left wing. He have Routledge on the right wing. I can see Ben Arfa in a free role just behind the striker in the 'Nolan-role'.

I think we will only sign Ben Arfa on loan.

Honestly, I dont think we will be signing him at all.

Guest firetotheworks

This current situation is making me think like a Makem. In a 'LMAO, Even their admin thinks its a possibility!!!!' kind of way. i feel a bit dodgy, Like I've become one of them. not that I think any differently to the rest, but that my expectations have been so lowered that almost anything remotely exciting seems totally laughable.

Still unsure why 'according to reports in France' is any more significant than 'according to reports in the UK'.

As I've understood it from some people on here it's because they're apparently not writing anything just for shit and giggles. I don't buy that though, I think a rag is a rag wherever in the world that rag is from.

Still unsure why 'according to reports in France' is any more significant than 'according to reports in the UK'.

As I've understood it from some people on here it's because they're apparently not writing anything just for s*** and giggles. I don't buy that though, I think a rag is a rag wherever in the world that rag is from.

Equipe, Marca, etc. are respectable daily sports papers who I'm sure have more important things to do and better stories to make up than linking someone like Ben Arfa with Newcastle.

Guest Heneage

As I've understood it from some people on here it's because they're apparently not writing anything just for s*** and giggles. I don't buy that though, I think a rag is a rag wherever in the world that rag is from.

Equipe, Marca, etc. are respectable daily sports papers who I'm sure have more important things to do and better stories to make up than linking someone like Ben Arfa with Newcastle.

http://www.ianfernando.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/funny-pictures-racoon-yes.jpg

Aye, the idea that L'equipe would make up a story about Newcastle to sell papers is fucking hilarious :lol:

Yeah, but whenever Norwegian newspapers quote the Chronicle it's "The very respectable Northern English newspaper, Evening Chronicle." And we all know they're not really that respectable at all. I think with papers being foreign, it's easy to think they're more respectable than they are.

That said, I'm not that clued up on the politics of Equipe and Marca, so I could be wrong.

Aye, the idea that L'equipe would make up a story about Newcastle to sell papers is f***ing hilarious :lol:

Particularly when the whole of France will have been buying it today for the last day of the Tour de France anyway. :lol: I'm sure Pierre's sitting in an office somewhere in Paris thinking, "I'm sure we can sell a few more copies today...hang on, let's say someone from Newcastle are flying to Marseille tomorrow".

Yeah, but whenever Norwegian newspapers quote the Chronicle it's "The very respectable Northern English newspaper, Evening Chronicle." And we all know they're not really that respectable at all. I think with papers being foreign, it's easy to think they're more respectable than they are.

That said, I'm not that clued up on the politics of Equipe and Marca, so I could be wrong.

Politics? Why would that be relevant?

Politics  is the process observed in human group interactions by which groups make decisions. (i.e. what to write about.)

Politics  is the process observed in human group interactions by which groups make decisions. (i.e. what to write about.)

Aye whatever numbnuts :lol:

I've not seen him, but a lot of you seemed to like him so I had a look on youtube, he's not coming to us, he's too good.

Can he do those skills and beat players like that in the centre aswell?

Looking good on Youtube means nothing.

I know, Gonzales.