NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

That Christian Larrson who goes by the name of FreddieBoswell7 on Twitter reckons we're in for Kevin-Prince Boateng but expects him to go to Italy.

¨

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but apparently we're in for Kevin Prince Boateng, he's expected to go to Italy though.

:facepalm:

That Christian Larrson who goes by the name of FreddieBoswell7 on Twitter reckons we're in for Kevin-Prince Boateng but expects him to go to Italy.

¨

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but apparently we're in for Kevin Prince Boateng, he's expected to go to Italy though.

:facepalm:

:facepalm: back at you

Mark Douglas says there is a transfer exclusive in the Journal tomorrow. May end up being nothing but thought it was worth posting anyway.

I imagine it'll be something mundane such as us supposedly putting in a last minute bid for Boateng.

Mark Douglas says there is a transfer exclusive in the Journal tomorrow. May end up being nothing but thought it was worth posting anyway.

I imagine it'll be something mundane such as us supposedly putting in a last minute bid for Boateng.

I reckon so too although I hope it's something a little more interesting.

Guest taps01

Ben Arfa might be coming?

Lua lua off to Brighton or something  equally un exciting.                                                                               

Got a link to this btw?

If i read right earlier i think Boateng is at Genoa on a medical

Could have been Boateng is here having a medical and Nolan was on the other bed stuffing his face with Genoa

This fench lark is a lottery if you ask me

Got a link to this btw?

its on his twitter.

Got a link to this btw?

its on his twitter.

Aye, just seen it. Bet it's just the translation of the OM president's comments. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Got a link to this btw?

its on his twitter.

Aye, just seen it. Bet it's just the translation of the OM president's comments. :lol:

Will be so depressing if it is that.

What happened to the Flamini transfer talk?

Did he decide to stay in Milan? There were links to us, Aston Villa, and then Liverpool a while back. Not that he'd come to us. Still... as long as we're throwing names like KPK around...

Got a link to this btw?

its on his twitter.

I'm going to dish out some abuse to him if it is that. :)

Guest NobbyOhNobby

To be honest, I don't think we have too much to worry about at the back as we've got some good youngsters coming through. Allan Neilson and Mattie Appleby should provide ample cover at centre-half, and there's also Robbie Elliott to challenge Beresford at Left back and then Robinson and Hottiger to compete for the Right back berth.

Plenty of cover methinks

Or that Hughton feels comfortable with what he has, and the team spirit will get us through.