NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

we need a RM that can cross well. we already have an electric winger in routledge.

Routledge does cross well, to be fair.

He occasionally puts in a sweet ball but is very inconsistent with his crossing. There were times during the season season when he was under no pressure at all yet messed his cross up. It was infuriating at times, as it's clear to see he can deliver a good ball but those balls don't come often enough. It's one thing I'd really like him to try and improve on during the summer because it could be invaluable for the team as a whole.

Ocassionally is harsh, very harsh. He's an awful lot better at crossing than Jonas, for instance.

Routledge is "ocassionally" to Jonas' "never" tbh.

Onuoha was on Soccer AM the other week....he doesn't seem like one of those thick, clueless footballers. He's clever and a good laugh. We could do with some more good personalities. And for £3m, it could easily be bargain of the summer.

Onuoha was on Soccer AM the other week....he doesn't seem like one of those thick, clueless footballers. He's clever and a good laugh. We could do with some more good personalities. And for £3m, it could easily be bargain of the summer.

I seen that, I thought he was a howl.

we need a RM that can cross well. we already have an electric winger in routledge.

Routledge does cross well, to be fair.

He occasionally puts in a sweet ball but is very inconsistent with his crossing. There were times during the season season when he was under no pressure at all yet messed his cross up. It was infuriating at times, as it's clear to see he can deliver a good ball but those balls don't come often enough. It's one thing I'd really like him to try and improve on during the summer because it could be invaluable for the team as a whole.

Ocassionally is harsh, very harsh. He's an awful lot better at crossing than Jonas, for instance.

Routledge is "ocassionally" to Jonas' "never" tbh.

In reality though Jonas does occasionally put in a good cross, so by your reasoning you have to admit Routledge does it more then occasionally :)

Guest Heneage

Didn't Onuoha already turn us down saying he'd never join us (couple of seasons back)?

That was Silvestre was it not? On the grounds of him smacking Dabo around.

Didn't Onuoha already turn us down saying he'd never join us (couple of seasons back)?

That was Silvestre was it not? On the grounds of him smacking Dabo around.

Na, Onuoha was linked and said he wouldn't move to us.

It was around this time:

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-utd/2009/01/11/newcastle-tell-man-city-to-swap-johnson-for-given-plus-cash-79310-22665615/

Guest Phil K

I'm sure at one point he had the highest IQ in the Premier League.

That wouldn't take much though, lets be honest.

Imagine signing Onuoha because Simpson getting injured :lol:

Oops that's Shola crocked again, better get Berbatov in to cover while he is out.

centre half who can play right back. more likely a replacement for steven taylor than simpson.

Guest dazzanufc1892

I'm sure at one point he had the highest IQ in the Premier League.

That wouldn't take much though, lets be honest.

He does different university degrees just because he can, apparently has a uni degree and a masters, and is now studying for another

Guest Roger Kint

maybe we could shop all in Citeh this summer...

Ireland, Cruz, SWP and Onuoha....guess they will be cheap compared to their talent.....

How much would they cost... 15mill ???

:kinnear:

Yeah ok

maybe we could shop all in Citeh this summer...

Ireland, Cruz, SWP and Onuoha....guess they will be cheap compared to their talent.....

How much would they cost... 15mill ???

:kinnear:

Yeah ok

It was not written without sarcasm....but that say...they all are ready to leave, i guess? and they could be cheap since man city seems to do business like R. Madrid.

+ those 4 players would improve us all over and keep us up!

I know its not gonna happen...even though it would seem like a good move :shifty: