NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Roger Kint

If we where to sign him today, anyone know the deadline for him to be registered to play tomorrow?

1 hour 40 minutes ago

NUFCfans just seems to be some sad bloke who retweets every single little rumour for seemingly no apparant reason. Someone will tweet "I think we may be in for Ronaldo, just a hunch" to which NUFCfans will then teet "One fan believes we are in for Ronaldo, what are your thoughts on this?".

Utter c***.

Isn't that the point of NUFCfans ? Its an account that people post to and it's retweeted so that' all of NUFCfans followers will see and then respond. If you imagine N-O was an account on twitter that's what it would be like.

So it's going to be Ireland on loan ...

Interesting to see the reaction of the masses just because he's had a bad season so far. Very, very talented player.

City fan at work says he had one really good season for them playing alongside Elano, the rest of the time very mediocre.

1 good season in 5 is nothing to get excited about - unless of course he can recreate that season.

Guest toonlass

NUFCfans just seems to be some sad bloke who retweets every single little rumour for seemingly no apparant reason. Someone will tweet "I think we may be in for Ronaldo, just a hunch" to which NUFCfans will then teet "One fan believes we are in for Ronaldo, what are your thoughts on this?".

Utter c***.

Isn't that the point of NUFCfans ? Its an account that people post to and it's retweeted so that' all of NUFCfans followers will see and then respond. If you imagine N-O was an account on twitter that's what it would be like.

Imagine what RTG would be like. Not enough bandwidth!

Utter c***.

maybe so, i still divnt like him

Guest toonlass

So where is this NUFC transfer news then?

Maybe there was a massive downfall in viewers in the North-East and so the presenters were told to say that to make sure we all stayed tuned?

Interesting to see the reaction of the masses just because he's had a bad season so far. Very, very talented player.

City fan at work says he had one really good season for them playing alongside Elano, the rest of the time very mediocre.

1 good season in 5 is nothing to get excited about - unless of course he can recreate that season.

Season before last he scored 9 goals and contributed 10 assists in 34 starts. 07/08, 30 starts 4 goals, 4 assists.

If we can get him back to playing like he was the season before last, we're going to have an excellent palyer on our hands. It's going to be up to Pardew, Nolan et al and us as supporters to do this.

Besides, it's only a loan?

Season before last he scored 9 goals and contributed 10 assists in 34 starts. 07/08, 30 starts 4 goals, 4 assists.

If we can get him back to playing like he was the season before last, we're going to have an excellent palyer on our hands. It's going to be up to Pardew, Nolan et al and us as supporters to do this.

Besides, it's only a loan?

Agreed. Nothing to lose if its a loan. If its even happening at all!?

Disagree, I think the lad is a one season wonder, he looked nothing but average before his breakout year, and has loooked nothing but average or worse since. I for one would be hugely disappointed if we wasted a loan fee and wages on that piece of piss.

Bit strange that Ed ( Chamberlain?) would mention it but there has of yet been nowt said on Sky Sports news, unless i've just missed it like.

It's not Ed Chamberlain.

It's Chris Harvey, the editor of SkySports.com (hence Ed).

Got nothing to do with the TV channel.

ah right, cheers for clearing that it

Disagree, I think the lad is a one season wonder, he looked nothing but average before his breakout year, and has loooked nothing but average or worse since. I for one would be hugely disappointed if we wasted a loan fee and wages on that piece of piss.

before his breakthrough season he would have been 20-21, the season after was interupted by mancini coming in and not playing him