NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest bimpy474

Hello guys my first post, fantastic site that makes me laugh so much, some comments on here are just brilliant  O0.

I've been trawling Twatter and some people think Fat Mike could be selling and that is the big news that is supposed to be happening, never dull as Newcastle fan  :laugh:

so the big transfer news is the club not any player. Wow. That is big transfer news.

When you read the big news statement that was passing around on Twitter, it didn't mention transfers, just big news, reckon its about transfer myself but everyone will just guess until we know, possible is utter cack on both counts.

Hello back to you guys also.

The fact is we as a club can't be offering silly wages to anyone anymore, also all 3 of those targets would not improve the team much.  Why aren't we looking at just signing some backup players who can fill in a gap if needed.

Because playing squad fillers in important matches will probably result in losses.

Guest neesy111

Have to say if players on big wages are not prepared to take a pay-cut for 1st team football, then I don't think we should sign them.

Guest neesy111

The fact is we as a club can't be offering silly wages to anyone anymore, also all 3 of those targets would not improve the team much.  Why aren't we looking at just signing some backup players who can fill in a gap if needed.

Because playing squad fillers in important matches will probably result in losses.

We don't have the finances to have a squad of 25 players who can be key players.

Not sure how selling up would constitute big transfer news. Also, highly doubt he'd have sacked Hughton and chucked Pardew a 5.5yr deal if he was intending on an imminent sell up, and who would be stupid enough to waltz in and buy the club without lengthy negotiations and proper due diligence...

Surely if a deal for player can be put together in 48 hours, then something similar could happen to sell a football club. How hard can it be to sell a player or a club?  [/satire]

Guest bimpy474

Bilmpy, this was on twitter

SkySportsEd on twitter - big nufc transfer news on the way...

"Could be some BIG news for all you #nufc fans coming up shortly. Watch this space!

about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®"

Ahhhhhh this is how reads as i found it on some peoples Twitter pages, hmmmmm strange.

Not sure how selling up would constitute big transfer news. Also, highly doubt he'd have sacked Hughton and chucked Pardew a 5.5yr deal if he was intending on an imminent sell up, and who would be stupid enough to waltz in and buy the club without lengthy negotiations and proper due diligence...

ashley sells to random super billionaire and the big transfer news is messi and ronaldo in on 5.5 year deals in two world record transfers :omg:

Wishful thinking we'd be sold to someone else. Even more wishful thinking it would be sold to someone who'd be better at it than Ashley and deciding to put money in.

Quite happy with things the way they are. Paying off debts, looking for bargains, lowering the squad age and wage bill while mildly competing in the prem. 2 or 3 years of that will do us the world of good imo and we'd be in a fantastic position for a takeover.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tranquillo barnetta apparently on our radar.

Sounds like a cocktail...Carroll will have 16.

Sounds like what you'd ask for in a hairdressers in Italy.