NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

IF Pards can get MA to go for that deal he will be hailed as a Toon legend :D

Its either going to be an amazing summer window or a totally tragic one, no inbetween.

Could easily be an inbetween summer, man. No marquee signings to make you go :frantic: :fwap:, just some strenghtening of the squad with decent signings making you go http://imageshack.us/m/854/9361/everythingwentbettertha.png

I'd be hugely wary of spunking the money suggested on a kid who's never played in England before. Too much of a gamble.

it would beg the question, why sell carroll?

Similar reputations in their respective leagues, similar records, one was £35m, the other one would be £16-17m.

if we're signing 3 forwards in the summer (and ideally we should be as it would let us get rid of Loven and pack Ranger off to League 1) then i'd take someone like Graham. Otherwise no.

Guest Recoba

Just saw this on tribal:

Lille’s Gervinho says he could be open to an English Premier League move this summer.

The 23-year old Ivory Coast international is being linked with a Lille departure this season with a number of clubs, mainly in England and Italy, believed to be interested.

Gervinho admits he may look at moving to the Premier League but is still unsure about his future in France.

"I like that league. I have many friends who play there: [Cheik] Tiote, [salomon] Kalou, [Abdoulaye] Meite, [Didier] Drogba,” he told France Football.

"But you never know what will happen. We could make the decision to go and then end up staying, or the other way around.

"You can never say where you will go because everything could change.

"At the end of the season we can sit down and talk.

"If we [Lille] decide to carry on this adventure together, that will be fine with me.

"If not, we turn the page and I would hope to leave the club with happy memories and having won one or two trophies."

:snod:

Guest sicko2ndbest

This thread is basically redundend once a name comes to the forefront as a separate thread will be made

It should be renamed bullshit paper speculation

This thread is basically redundend once a name comes to the forefront as a separate thread will be made

Big moment tho when a genuine link gets it's own thread.  One of my fave threads this.  Love it when I see it at the top of the board in the window. get cross when I see Other Club's transfers

Big moment tho when a genuine link gets it's own thread.  One of my fave threads this.  Love it when I see it at the top of the board in the window. get cross when I see Other Club's transfers

:lol:

Pardew is understood to be spending the week in France running the rule over some of his transfer targets.

Am inclined to believe this... mate of mine bumped into him at Newcastle airport on Sunday. Said he was sat watching the Manu/Chelsea game on his iPad. :laugh:

Pardew is understood to be spending the week in France running the rule over some of his transfer targets.

It's the French Cup Final Saturday between PSG and Lille would of thought he is off to see that good chance for him to watch Gervinho in person.