NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest magpie99

One thing which I find interesting is that if we fail to get Gervinho and Gameiro, who are these players we are going to sign that John Carver thinks will put "bums on seats" as was stated a couple of days ago.

None of us had any idea about Cabaye, nor Tiote last season. Maybe we are actually chasing others and the frenchies are just a smokescreen.

Guest magpie99

400 pages, signing is imminent.

yes, you are spot on, We will be signing Cabaye in a couple of days

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Was Long the one who gave away the penalty that Shola completed his hat-trick with at SJP last season?

Guest michaelfoster

Let's not get carried away about Long's scoring record. He's just had his best season, getting as you say one in 2, but even Shola managed that in the Championship.

Not slating Long, but scoring one in 2 at that level isn't necessarily going to improve our squad.

Long pisses all over Shola and he's 5 years younger

Guest elbee909

http://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/foot_brest_detail_-Stade-brestois-Shalke-04-veut-Nolan-Roux_43045-1821083_actu.Htm

Article credits us with a strong interest in Nolan Roux, though his club has received no offers as yet. Says the release clause is 8m euros.

I linked him here about a month ago.  :razz:

Nolan passes to Nolan and Nolan scores!  You make me feel like dancing...

Was Long the one who gave away the penalty that Shola completed his hat-trick with at SJP last season?

T'was Noel Hunt I believe. Reached out to touch the ball thinking it was piece of copper piping.