NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I don't think it is bad idea if we flog Perch surely he can not be that bad...

500k for  is nowt really so it wouldn't be too bad as long as we don't give a 5 year contract or something ridiculous like that. Never seen him play but he's a regular with Auxerre by the looks of things and has experience....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1393256/Newcastle-Blackburn-Wigan-eye-Auxerres-Cedric-Hengbart.html?

Brought Kroos through the ranks when I was Bayern on FM07, he wasn't that good.  :frantic:

Had him with Leverkusen on FM10 and it was magical, but when his loan ended I replaced him with Ozil......it's not the most realistic of games.

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Despite some areas of North East press denying it, you can fully expect Newcastle to make a late move for Danny Graham.

Wonder on what basis he comes to that conclusion.

So who is Toni Kroos?

have we been linked with him? what paper?

I watched the Bundeliga about 2 or 3 seasons ago and Kroos was immense for Leverkusen as an attacking midfielder and a massive prospect for Germany.....hard to believe Bayern would sell

So who is Toni Kroos?

have we been linked with him? what paper?

I watched the Bundeliga about 2 or 3 seasons ago and Kroos was immense for Leverkusen as an attacking midfielder and a massive prospect for Germany.....hard to believe Bayern would sell

Just a random idiot on Twitter earlier today.

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Despite some areas of North East press denying it, you can fully expect Newcastle to make a late move for Danny Graham.

Wonder on what basis he comes to that conclusion.

probably made it up tbh

Late move? Is the window even open yet? :lol:

Anyway, I have been completely 'meh' to the chance of signing Graham but I had a chat with a watford fan the other day whick changed my mind a little. Not only is he quite prolific, apparently he absolutely works his arse of every game and will be everywhere busying himself.

Not the most exciting target but I have to say I like the idea of a forward who works that hard and gets down the channels (again, his words).

If we didn't have Ameobi and McLoven I'd think Graham would be a decent signing as a squad player, but as we do have those two there's the possibility that we're only after one striker, and in that case Graham's not the answer.

If we didn't have Ameobi and McLoven I'd think Graham would be a decent signing as a squad player, but as we do have those two there's the possibility that we're only after one striker, and in that case Graham's not the answer.

Loven should be on his way regardless.

If he's got any sense about him he'll join Swansea, perfect for him. If he's good enough for the Prem then he'll have plenty of offers when they go back down.

if he's got any sense he won't join Swansea