NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest magpie99

Yeah, Goodwillie and Woodcock................now that would be a strikeforce to make you cum to watch

Guest sicko2ndbest

Paris Saint-Germain striker Mevlüt Erdinç remains the club’s main focus in the transfer market while Pardew also hopes to sign a left-sided player, with Manchester City full-back Wayne Bridge also on his shortlist.

Reflecting on any incoming activity, Pardew said: “The merry go-round will then start thick and fast.

“I hope to have them in place in time for Arsenal.

“That’s the motivation of Mike (Ashley), Derek (Llambias) and myself, to get them in before Arsenal. But you can never say for definite.”

Journal

I don't think we'd want to be in for Bridge either, but I guess it might come to the point where we have to go for pretty much any LB that's available. FWIW I don't think he's a bad player, just he would be expensive and is too old.

Paris Saint-Germain striker Mevlüt Erdinç remains the club’s main focus in the transfer market while Pardew also hopes to sign a left-sided player, with Manchester City full-back Wayne Bridge also on his shortlist.

Reflecting on any incoming activity, Pardew said: “The merry go-round will then start thick and fast.

“I hope to have them in place in time for Arsenal.

“That’s the motivation of Mike (Ashley), Derek (Llambias) and myself, to get them in before Arsenal. But you can never say for definite.”

Journal

There's an awful lot of things Pards can never say. "Threat"  being one of them.

Bridge would be a good option for Pardew. He has a history of another player biffing his missus, Pardew sees a golden opportunity.

Playing wise I don't want him unless it's a choice between him and Perchy.

Friday tomorrow why wait to put it in The Sunday Comic?

Because despite working for essentially the same company, The Journal, The Chronicle and The Sunday Sun are still pretty much in competition with each other for stories.