NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I'd love a bit of Max Gradel, even though I'm not entirely convinced Barton needs "replaced", as such. We're jam-packed with midfielders.

I'd rather we spent any further money on improving the defence (on top of the left-back).

He's a bit of a maverick (cunt) is he really what we need? Seems temperamental to say the least.

Undoubted quality though and surely only going to improve. It would be replacing one with another. Is French his first language, as well?

Guest bimpy474

I'd love a bit of Max Gradel, even though I'm not entirely convinced Barton needs "replaced", as such. We're jam-packed with midfielders.

I'd rather we spent any further money on improving the defence (on top of the left-back).

He's a bit of a maverick (c***) is he really what we need? Seems temperamental to say the least.

Undoubted quality though and surely only going to improve. It would be replacing one with another. Is French his first language, as well?

:frantic:

Guest Heneage

Nixon, what's with the double/triple posting tonight?

Been having some issues with the forum mate, if you check the sticky in football. Keeps redirecting me to NUFCblog.  :memelol:

Oh and yeah Rich as an Ivorian French would be his first language.