NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Heneage

34 year old Luca Toni being touted on Twitter now

:facepalm:

I can't see any links in Gazetta to substantiate it.

s***, wrong thread.

That's where this random bint said it was from. Obvious tripe.

Yeah I read the same rumour so did quick search. Course Neesy fucking tweets it would be a great move.  :lol:

Surely Wenger wouldn't let Chamakh go? As they're short on striking options as it is. He's a strange one as well, looked really good for the first 3 months of the season, then his form dropped massively.

give him a good run who knows, smacks of a striker who isnt settled or sharp...

Why is that harsh? He's not what we need, and he's not exactly set the Premier League alight.

Showed enough when he first joined I think!

By the way we're not Arsenal you know. Chamakh would be a bit of a coup I reckon.

More of a hold up player so would agree with that point, but certainly good enough.

Chamakh is very average, and gutless.

Better than all of our current strikers though. No?

I don't get that argument. Surely we should aim higher than just "better"? That's leaving out the fact that we really need a certain type of striker, and not just anything better.

Chamakh is very average, and gutless.

Better than all of our current strikers though. No?

I don't get that argument. Surely we should aim higher than just "better"? That's leaving out the fact that we really need a certain type of striker, and not just anything better.

I agree with your point that we could do with a different type of striker.

If for whatever reason we are not able to identify a faster, more mobile striker, and we then get Chamakh. I think it's a good move.

What?! No friggin loan deals please! If so, it had better be permanent.

Macheda seems like the sort that might be looking to move on to play more, with the emergence of Chicharito and Wellbeck, as he is well down the line now.