NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Bojan's doing fine at Roma and seems happy enough playing under Luis Enrique. The whole 'new era' thing hasn't started as well as it could have done. I've mentioned before on here somewhere that I think the overhaul of the playing system, staff, squad at the beginning wouldnt do us any favours in the immediate time, but if this sticks then it will pay off next season. If it sticks..!

Cant see Bojan coming here, sorry. He followed LE to Roma cause he wouldn't get a game under Pep, he knows he has some quality and don't think he would come here with no affiliation with the club. Just how I see it!

Totti has said he wants to play until he is 40, and if he stays injury free I dont see why not. He's lost the pace and runs he's had but as a creative entity with a sublime pass and strike he could probably afford to stay

Village Idiot will know more about Bojan then from what i've seen of him though

It would be a bit daft for Roma and Enrique to write off Bojan so soon, especially if he is doing ok.

Guest Heneage

Bojan's doing fine at Roma and seems happy enough playing under Luis Enrique. The whole 'new era' thing hasn't started as well as it could have done. I've mentioned before on here somewhere that I think the overhaul of the playing system, staff, squad at the beginning wouldnt do us any favours in the immediate time, but if this sticks then it will pay off next season. If it sticks..!

Cant see Bojan coming here, sorry. He followed LE to Roma cause he wouldn't get a game under Pep, he knows he has some quality and don't think he would come here with no affiliation with the club. Just how I see it!

Totti has said he wants to play until he is 40, and if he stays injury free I dont see why not. He's lost the pace and runs he's had but as a creative entity with a sublime pass and strike he could probably afford to stay

Village Idiot will know more about Bojan then from what i've seen of him though

It would be a bit daft for Roma and Enrique to write off Bojan so soon, especially if he is doing ok.

In truth I don't believe we would consider him. Having seen the supposed 'in depth' nature of our scouting I think Bojan's mentality would be called in to question based on his past record.

In truth I don't believe we would consider him. Having seen the supposed 'in depth' nature of our scouting I think Bojan's mentality would be called in to question based on his past record.

Thats what im saying :p

Sewelly is a fine ambassador.  Marching's taken a shine to him on the 'caf, always a good sign. 

Single handedly fighting the NUFC stereotypes.

Sewelly  :icon_salut:

Sunderland is an absolute shithole though. Crucial factor in terms of potential. Bit of a blow when potential signings have to land at Newcastle Airport.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/8188-Newcastle-United-F.C./page2

no surprise it's a scouser talking shit in there

I'm less impressed now that I've realized that it's an english Barca forum that Sewelly is posting on

Guest ShearerWHC

it's impossible for Bojan to leave Roma. He has a contract which ties him still to Barca, who can bring him back in two years paying 13M euros, but even then Roma can keep him by paying extra 28M euros. Plus he's doing fine, and he is the cornerstone of the new Roma

Newcastle are in advanced talks with Alain Traore, and Alan Pardew is confident of signing the Frenchman in January.

Pardew wanted to land Auxerre star Traore in the summer but negotiations stalled and he eventually ran out of time to do the deal.

The Newcastle manager has retained an interest in the midfielder, though, and will push through a deal when the window re-opens on January 1.

Traore, a Burkina Faso international, is desperate to move to the Premier League and Auxerre are willing to grant his wish.

The 22-year-old is now set to move to St James' Park, with Newcastle and Auxerre close to agreeing terms.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1280/41/newcastle-close-auxerre-star

Newcastle are in advanced talks with Alain Traore, and Alan Pardew is confident of signing the Frenchman in January.

Pardew wanted to land Auxerre star Traore in the summer but negotiations stalled and he eventually ran out of time to do the deal.

The Newcastle manager has retained an interest in the midfielder, though, and will push through a deal when the window re-opens on January 1.

Traore, a Burkina Faso international, is desperate to move to the Premier League and Auxerre are willing to grant his wish.

The 22-year-old is now set to move to St James' Park, with Newcastle and Auxerre close to agreeing terms.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1280/41/newcastle-close-auxerre-star

info please, i know absolutley nothing about him and for all i've heard the name it could be one of the many traores in the game.

These Talksport artlicles are almost always complete fabrications, aren't they?

Yep. There were a number over the summer that not just claimed we were interested in players, but that we were going to sign them (like that one above).

Guest Rob 1988

Newcastle United Prepare £6m Bid to Sign In form Ligue 1 Goal Machine

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/11/12/newcastle-united-prepare-6m-bid-to-sign-in-form-ligue-1-goal-machine/

Alan Pardew will look to Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley to dip into his pocket to fund a £6m bid for in form Montpellier striker Olivier Giroud as the Magpies boss looks to cement his sides good start to the season with an injection of more attacking options.

25 year old striker Giroud has taken to life in France’s top division with incredible ease, putting in consistently effective performances since his move to Montpellier in January 2010 from lower league side Tours FC. Last season the big forward notched up 12 goals to help his side steer clear of the drop zone but this term has further improved scoring eight goals to help his side’s great start to the campaign.

The 6ft 3in Chambery born Frenchman’s form has been rewarded with a first full international cap which he earned on Friday night as Laurent Blanc’s side edged past the United States.

Alan Pardew will have been very pleased with the form shown by current first choice strike pairing Leon Best and Demba Ba but is apparently keen to bring in effective back up options to cover for possible injuries and to keep the duo on their toes. The St James’ Park boss has the likes of injured Shola Ameobi and Danish international Peter Lovenkrands to turn to but feels that he needs another more effective attacking back up, hence his interest in Giroud.

A move to the Premier League is sure to interest Giroud, especially if by January Newcastle United are still riding high near the top of the table