NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Heneage

Don't these tribunals earn the club 40k for every year they trained the player plus a fee based on their potential?

If Ba goes I lose all faith in humanity. Can't believe he has that stupid clause man.

I believe he has a clause, remember when he signed he had more than one suitor and he put a pretty good clause in his west ham deal. But I don't believe it is £10m more like double that.

If Ba goes I lose all faith in humanity. Can't believe he has that stupid clause man.

I believe he has a clause, remember when he signed he had more than one suitor and he put a pretty good clause in his west ham deal. But I don't believe it is £10m more like double that.

Relegation release clauses are fairly common in this country, minimum fee release clauses aren't.  Who knows, but I'd be very surprised.

was watching Sky Sport Italia earlier and along the ticker it mentioned that we want to sign Marco Andreolli from Chievo Verona in the summer (I assume he`s out of contract).

I remember us being linked with him in his Inter Milan/AS Roma days....

Was fantastic on FM when he broke on the scene, but thats about all i know which is pretty sad really.......

Need a CB and Santon needs a friend  :D makes sense.

Relegation release clauses are fairly common in this country, minimum fee release clauses aren't.  Who knows, but I'd be very surprised.

I am not surprised given the situation at that time.  We are only willing to offer 40k (the reported wages) which is fairly low for a striker who transferred for free.  So fair play to him to insert a clause in order to protect his future - either by renegotiating a new contract with us or to demand a higher wages from other clubs.  10m seems to be the right price (at that moment) as well.

LFC can fuck itself. I wish LFC would fold in on itself and implode, forever. I sincerely would not miss them if they ever ceased to exist in this league or any other. The entire aura about the football club from top to bottom, managers, players and fans is vomit inducing. Hope they keep their filthy stubby little scouse fingers off of Demba Ba. If the lad should go I hope he'll have more sense than the two numpties Enrique and Carroll.