NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Just caught a bit of the Transfer Tavern on TalkSport and the Dutch correspondent claimed we'd invited one of the FC Twente players over... I missed his name though did anyone catch it?... All i can say was he was 21yrs old...

Agent Steve at work again.

Guest dogbeak

Why would we invite one of their best players over?

winter break for another fortnight over here, so if they're willing to sell and know we're serious they may not be averse to letting him pop over and have a look at the club.

Why would we invite one of their best players over?

winter break for another fortnight over here, so if they're willing to sell and know we're serious they may not be averse to letting him pop over and have a look at the club.

Training has restarted for the second half of the season and I'm sure McLaren would want to work with him seeing as he's just come in. Can't see any reason why Twente would allow him to come over here unless we agreed a transfer.

Mail reckon Clyne for 3m

Spaff in pants stuff that, be very happy. Really rate Clyne. Would be a blessing for Simpson too, competition could actually see him pull his finger out and try and improve his game instead of stagnating like he has done the past two years.

That admin from the Palace forum seemed to think we'd agreed a deal back in December, didn't he?

Apparently he is out of contract in the summer. Why would we buy now?

We'd still have to pay as he's an academy product.

That admin from the Palace forum seemed to think we'd agreed a deal back in December, didn't he?

Would the fee not be reduced though?

Would the fee not be reduced though?

Not much difference I'd say. Plus we won't be the only club who wants him.