NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Heneage

N'Zogbia was good for Wigan but hasn't done much so far at Aston Villa.

Pienaar was good for Everton but hasn't done much so far at Tottenham Hotspur.

Hoilett isn't guaranteed to be a huge hit where ever he goes to after Blackburn.

Pienaars barely had a chance to play at tottenham

Nzog hasnt been playing in the most attacking side either

Wouldnt judge either to harshly, both have ability there.

Great to see Pienaar floundering after the way he carried on at Everton.

I'm still surprised he did that. After his massive flop at Dortmund you'd have thought he'd appreciate how good he at it at Everton.

Guest Chubby Jason

I don't know. I learnt to immediately blank his name whenever I saw it on my screen. That is assuming we are talking about the same person :lol:.

Guest Roger Kint

I don't know. I learnt to immediately blank his name whenever I saw it on my screen. That is assuming we are talking about the same person :lol:.

Been intentionally trying not to say it as well Skjelbred or however its spelt :D

Guest Chubby Jason

Been intentionally trying not to say it as well Skjelbred or however its spelt :D

That's the fella. Lifelong Toon supporter as well!

Just caught a bit of the Transfer Tavern on TalkSport and the Dutch correspondent claimed we'd invited one of the FC Twente players over... I missed his name though did anyone catch it?... All i can say was he was 21yrs old...

How's Rhode's off the ball movement? Any good? How quick is he?

From what I saw last night he never looked exceptionally quick, but his movement was quality.

Cheers, well good movement is more important imo.