NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Dont understand, should be a MUST imo, Ashley is a business man and Hoilett for something like 8-9m would be a bullet proof investment without a shadow of doubt, if he had a long contract he would probably cost at least 15m right now, and that could and probably will rise with time. If we did sign him it probably

wouldn't take long before he's being linked around for something like 20 in the future.

And i do think we could attract him. No brainer for me, and should be for FMA as well.

Dont understand, should be a MUST imo, Ashley is a business man and Hoilett for something like 8-9m would be a bullet proof investment without a shadow of doubt, if he had a long contract he would probably cost at least 15m right now, and that could and probably will rise with time. If we did sign him it probably

wouldn't take long before he's being linked around for something like 20 in the future.

And i do think we could attract him. No brainer for me, and should be for FMA as well.

Completely agree, i genuinely think that FMA think because hes available for nothing in the summer they can delay it......

But other teams wont wait that long, he will be in demand for sure.

BA

HBA                        Hoilett

guthrie tiote cabaye

This one i would love as well, could be immense. Ba can do absolutely everything as a central striker, HBA and Hoilett in these positions with some freedom backed up by this midfield three. Adding just ONE player and we could have this lineup. Wont happen though :( :(

Forgot about Santon and another fullback bombing forward to add some more options and width, And Colos forward runs from defense  :drool: :drool:

Completely agree, i genuinely think that FMA think because hes available for nothing in the summer they can delay it......

But other teams wont wait that long, he will be in demand for sure.

or maybe they've looked at him and think he's over priced or not living up to the hype...........like a Mr N'zogbia.

Read somewhere that Pardew's transfer kitty is around 8m, just a guess probably, not that it's Pardew who's doing the deals anyway when it comes to money.

How much do you reckon is budgeted for januari? 0 ?

I know this is controversial and s***, but I don't really rate Hoilett. He does some good things, but he needs to work on his decision making a lot. An awful lot

if you Think of it this way: f he comes in Obertan will be on the bench..he'll start looking like C.Ronaldo

I quite like Holiett tbh,  looked good everything i saw him, isn't afraid to take a player on and has a hell of a shot on him.

I know this is controversial and s***, but I don't really rate Hoilett. He does some good things, but he needs to work on his decision making a lot. An awful lot

This. Can't see where all the hype has come from apart from having a good game against us. Yakubu has been their main attacking threat.

This. Can't see where all the hype has come from apart from having a good game against us. Yakubu has been their main attacking threat.

He absolutely destroyed Sagna, when they played Arsenal......

When he plays hes very productive imo, the reason he hasnt done much recently is because hes been injured.

Guest WashyGeordie

We wont get hoilett. The bright lights and big city will snare him.

But... it's alright, it's alright, it's alriiiiiight, it's alright it's alright..

N'Zogbia was good for Wigan but hasn't done much so far at Aston Villa.

Pienaar was good for Everton but hasn't done much so far at Tottenham Hotspur.

Hoilett isn't guaranteed to be a huge hit where ever he goes to after Blackburn.

Pienaars barely had a chance to play at tottenham

Nzog hasnt been playing in the most attacking side either

Wouldnt judge either to harshly, both have ability there.

Hoilett isn't guaranteed to be a huge hit where ever he goes to after Blackburn.

I'd say Hoilett has more all-round talent than both those players.

Pienaar's confidence seems to have collapsed since his move to Spurs. That may be a reflection on how well he was managed at Everton, of course.

From Blackburn's point of view, it's a bit of a lesson about not letting a player reach the final year of his contract without either cashing in or getting an extension agreed. Now, they either lose a valuable player for nothing at the end of the season, or take the money and harm their chances of staying up. They're in a horrible position.

As much as I've been impressed by Hoilett in not quite sure how much of a Pardew player he is just because he's often so lapse when he's not got the ball and on the defensive. Obviously it's something which can be coached in his game so by no means write him off, but as others have said he's still got a way to go until he becomes more than an exciting prospect.

Great to see Pienaar floundering after the way he carried on at Everton.