NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest bimpy474

What timeEd says.

We cannot be picky really, especially with what Mike is willing to spend.

I'd rather we put that theoretical £1m towards securing a striker tbh.

:sadnod:

Ravel Morrison Vs Crystal Palace

He doesn't look slow, ridiculously comfortable on the ball too like.

Looks like another lovely midfield player we could hoof the ball over.

Yeah, that must be why Cabaye's been one of the most noticeable CMs in the league.

Guest dogbeak

one could argue that the fact that manchester united have put up with him for so long - witness intimidation, for fuck's sake - means there must be something to the guy.

as to the question of his cuntitude, well... someone has to fill the hole carroll's departure left in the dressing room ambience (i put that in italics to make sure you mentally read it with the french pronunciation).

I'd buy a CB, DM, RW, RB/LB( depending where Santon's long term future lies) and a striker all before i signed Morrison tbh.

It's pretty clear Mike doesn't factor one transfer into the next, we don't spend any where near enough for this to even begin to be the case. If there is a chance of a profit we'll sign them and Morrison falls into this category. We won't sign a CB,DM,RW,RB/LB or a ST if we cannot get them young and for a cut down price.

Guest VaVaVoom

John Carver just been on BBC Newcastle. Can't see AC happening. Working on getting new players. Hope dont lose any. Prior ok french kid not.

???

Any link?

John Carver just been on BBC Newcastle. Can't see AC happening. Working on getting new players. Hope dont lose any. Prior ok french kid not.

???

Any link?

French media reports on Wednesday credited United with an interest in Racing Club Lens midfielder Abdelhakim Omrani - and claimed that the player was on Tyneside for a short trial.

The 20 year-old hasn't featured for Ligue 2 side Lens this season and began this season on trial at Bayern Munich - although no deal was concluded.

Like former Lens prospect Mehdi Abeid, Omrani began his international career with the French youth setup, before following the Newcastle player into the Algerian U23 squad in autumn 2011.

From what we can gather, Omrani's trial has now ended and the player returned to France. It remains to be confirmed whether any offer for him will follow, but it's thought unlikely.   

Guest MrSundlofer

???

The one from Lens we had on trial I suppose.

???

The one from Lens we had on trial I suppose.

Oh right, forgot about him...

I'd buy a CB, DM, RW, RB/LB( depending where Santon's long term future lies) and a striker all before i signed Morrison tbh.

It's pretty clear Mike doesn't factor one transfer into the next, we don't spend any where near enough for this to even begin to be the case. If there is a chance of a profit we'll sign them and Morrison falls into this category. We won't sign a CB,DM,RW,RB/LB or a ST if we cannot get them young and for a cut down price.

I didnt mean all at once, i was saying those of the area's of the squad that should be strengthened before any other, Morrison ignoring his attitude issues is an AM and its not like we dont have a few of those already.....

I didnt mean all at once, i was saying those of the area's of the squad that should be strengthened before any other, Morrison ignoring his attitude issues is an AM and its not like we dont have a few of those already.....

Signing morrison wouldn't effect our other targets though (if we have any). It would just be an extra luxury which is why I cannot see why any fan would be unhappy about it.

If he turns out to be a cunt then fair enough, deal with him and get rid, we havn't lost out.