Unlikely events to happen tonight...

Heron

Guest The Enforcer

I get laid.

The floodlights shut out, everyone stops, stunned into silence. Suddenly a beat kicks in, a spotlight fires into the centre circle, revealing Rikishi shaking his arse, Scotty 2 Hotty doing the worm and Grand Master Sexay, just getting plain jiggy.

Us to get beat

You would like that to happen?

Where i have suggested that?

Hmmm...

....that you would like to see, when we are crowned Champions of the 2nd Division.

I for one would like to see Hughton crowd surf in the away end at full time.

Us to get beat

You would like that to happen?

Where i have suggested that?

Hmmm...

....that you would like to see, when we are crowned Champions of the 2nd Division.

I for one would like to see Hughton crowd surf in the away end at full time.

Didn't read the OP like. I withdraw my original comment.

Guest jeffers09

I get laid.

The floodlights shut out, everyone stops, stunned into silence. Suddenly a beat kicks in, a spotlight fires into the centre circle, revealing Rikishi shaking his arse, Scotty 2 Hotty doing the worm and Grand Master Sexay, just getting plain jiggy.

bluelaugh.gif

Dekka and Fat Ash to do a lap of the pitch twirling toon scarves.

And subsequently egged by Toon and Plymouth fans alike.

John Carver to forget his allegiances and join in with post match celebrations.

A party atmosphere in the away end!

Wondering if there'll be some imaginative chants, was there not a european match where there had been some kind of flight chaos or a late reschedule of the date and people were singing "We're getting sacked in the morning" etc because they'd all had to call in sickies or soemthing?

A party atmosphere in the away end!

Wondering if there'll be some imaginative chants, was there not a european match where there had been some kind of flight chaos or a late reschedule of the date and people were singing "We're getting sacked in the morning" etc because they'd all had to call in sickies or soemthing?

when the barce game was put back 24hrs.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Steven Taylor to use his wire mesh jaw container thingy as a can opener, to hack off the top of the coach they used to travel down in. Then a 10 hour open top coach party with the M1 lined with celebrating Geordies. Sky cameras causing tailbacks and upsetting cockneys, while Mackem forums implode with threads about us. Meanwhile Andy Grey and Monkey Hands Keys sit in the studio and wank profusely and this vomit out more soundbites to be used in the end of year review superclip (soundtrack by Kasabain or Muse).

Probably not.