José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

He can f*** off.  The reason he doesn't like it in Spain or Italy is that he's questioned on tactics while our bloody press look up to him as some entertainment star.

Guest neesy111

Abramovich would be mad to get rid of Ancelotti.

Agreed, for Chelsea to pull themselves back into the title race with such an ageing squad is some effort.

Abramovich would be mad to get rid of Ancelotti.

Aye. I must admit I am slightly biased when it comes to all things AC Milan, as I've always had a massive soft spot for them. So obviously I think Ancelotti is a class act.

Am I the only person on the board that wouldn't want Mourinho as our gaffer then?  Really don't like his style of football at all and I think it would be a disaster here, regardless of winning.

It was only with Inter that he played that defensive style because it was their style of football.

Am I the only person on the board that wouldn't want Mourinho as our gaffer then?  Really don't like his style of football at all and I think it would be a disaster here, regardless of winning.

Dont fret over it theres more chance of the Pope getting married then Jose coming here under this regime and unless we had a billionaire sugardaddy its very unlikely anyway .

Guest Stephen927

Don't think Mourinho would fancy it here when he's probably already had an offer to spend billions at Man City.

It was only with Inter that he played that defensive style because it was their style of football.

This was only in Europe really tbh.

I still have a wet dream of us getting a sugar daddy and Mourinho coming here after he's done with Real Madrid due to his somewhat liking of us that he gained working under Sir Bobby. I refuse to live in reality, I'm going Leo DiCaprio here. Dream within dreams shit.

I don't want Mourinho as our manager, i don't want Mourinho as manager, i don't want Mourinho as a manager of my football club, i dont, want, Mourinho as manager for my football club Newcastle United.

Since when are you a fan of Newcastle United?

• 2 weeks later...

Him and Madrid go together like steak and marmalade. I'll say it again - they'll win nowt of note with him in charge, and he'll most likely be off in the summer.

He'll be off in summer, I agree. But I still can them see winning the Champions League this season.

9 years without a home loss is areet.

To lose against Gijon isn't, though.

There's bound to be a result like that sometime, the fact that it has taken nine years is still impressive.