José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Am i the only one who thinks he's a bit of an arsehole, and downright lying one at that. Actually the lying part is probably why i think he's bit of an arsehole tbf.

He's a storyline hence why everyone licks his hoop but I agree.

He seems a very nice man at times, but a complete lout of a football manager. Suppose your right, headline writers dream.

Third worst kept secret in football, after Pellegrini to City and the compromising photos of Pardew that Shola owns.

Still don't get why this hasn't been announced yet, even the man himself said he's got an agreement with City :lol:

Guest bimpy474

He's a dick but that's why I like him, the same as the likes of Mayweather and Ali. I can accept cocky wankery from people at the top of their craft.

I get that actually, it's just the lying that ended a ref's career that i disliked most, as well the denial of meeting Ashley Cole, just pure lies. Mind you were used to that now with Pardew like :lol:

Am i the only one who thinks he's a bit of an arsehole, and downright lying one at that. Actually the lying part is probably why i think he's bit of an arsehole tbf.

He's a storyline hence why everyone licks his hoop but I agree.

He seems a very nice man at times, but a complete lout of a football manager. Suppose your right, headline writers dream.

:thup:

He's fine when things are going his way and he's in control but as soon his grip loosens anyone is fair game.

Honestly I can't see him lasting the full season, he really should have taken a break after at Inter taking on the entire Italian press and at Real deciding to take on anyone and everyone in Spain, the moment Roman interferes which won't be long things will go downhill quickly

It got to the point where I'd have chipped in for a pay raise so he remained at Real Madrid and kept dragging them through the mud while not really achieving the trophy haul to justify it.

I'll sort of miss the entertainment, Real Madrid fans I know won't.

I wonder how wor Demba will do. I guess not very well as Mourinho will no doubt be splashing the cash.

Then he can just come back here.

Heard he already is.

Even though Ba and Cisse cannot play together we were far better with him around.