José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He’s left them a better team than the one he inherited. I don’t particularly like the guy but he’s still a better manager than most.

Left behind by the likes of Klopp, Guardiola and Pinocchio in recent years with their far more positive football.

Squeaky bum time now. Rafa has to be in consideration for their managers job at end of season...

That opening statement is very much open to debate.

Well Moyes side finished 7th.

Van Gaal 4th and then 4th

Mourinho 6th and then 2nd

I’m not sure in what universe finishing 2nd can’t be seen as an improvement?

They aren’t in 2nd now. He wouldn’t be getting sacked if they were

Season isn’t even half way done. Given the form of City and Liverpool, 3rd is a very decent result and would have been very achievable if it weren’t for a few wrong uns in their dressing room.

I’m not defending him. He’s a moany cunt but he’s also a very good manager.

He may well have run out of big clubs to manage now so be interesting to see what he gets offered next.

He’s left them a better team than the one he inherited. I don’t particularly like the guy but he’s still a better manager than most.

Left behind by the likes of Klopp, Guardiola and Pinocchio in recent years with their far more positive football.

Squeaky bum time now. Rafa has to be in consideration for their managers job at end of season...

And now comfortably outside the Champions League, having spent more than anyone, getting paid more than anyone, ruining squad morale, and falling out with everyone. That universe, the one where the others listed didn't do that.

Pep's spent more tbf.

Mourinho would never have bought some of the players Pep has though. Even this week he was whinging about his players lack of physicality. I'm not one of those that hates him either, I think he makes the Premier more interesting, but his time is up at the very top. Best bet for him would be a club just below that tier, he'd be good for a team like Everton maybe.

They aren’t in 2nd now. He wouldn’t be getting sacked if they were

Season isn’t even half way done. Given the form of City and Liverpool, 3rd is a very decent result and would have been very achievable if it weren’t for a few wrong uns in their dressing room.

I’m not defending him. He’s a moany c*** but he’s also a very good manager.

He may well have run out of big clubs to manage now so be interesting to see what he gets offered next.

Who are the wronguns? Let me guess, Pogba? Conte, Allegri and Deschamps all got on with him fine

And now comfortably outside the Champions League, having spent more than anyone, getting paid more than anyone, ruining squad morale, and falling out with everyone. That universe, the one where the others listed didn't do that.

Pep's spent more tbf.

Mourinho would never have bought some of the players Pep has though. Even this week he was whinging about his players lack of physicality. I'm not one of those that hates him either, I think he makes the Premier more interesting, but his time is up at the very top. Best bet for him would be a club just below that tier, he'd be good for a team like Everton maybe.

Or played them correctly, the likes of Sane, Sterling would have floundered under Mourinho. Hell there's no way in hell Mourinho would have played Silva and De Bruyne in a midfield 3, he would have stuck at least one of them on the wing covering the fullback.

Not really a Pep thing either, he's failed to do anything that Emery, Klopp or Pochettino have done I.E. actually improve the players you have.

Mole most managers wouldn't play that sort of side I don't think it can be used as a criticism against Mourinho personally. More than one way to win a game of football.

Which is why i mentioned the other managers in the top 6 specifically. They've all improved the players they have, where as Mourinho has done the opposite.

That's the long and short of it to me, if you're not improving players as a manager you're not fit to be in charge.

Pep's spent more tbf.

Or played them correctly, the likes of Sane, Sterling would have floundered under Mourinho. Hell there's no way in hell Mourinho would have played Silva and De Bruyne in a midfield 3, he would have stuck at least one of them on the wing covering the fullback.

Not really a Pep thing either, he's failed to do anything that Emery, Klopp or Pochettino have done I.E. actually improve the players you have.

Didn't he get rid of De Bruyne during his time at Chelsea? Not sure about it, but yeah, he doesn't really trust the flair players does he?

Pep's spent more tbf.

Didn't he get rid of De Bruyne during his time at Chelsea? Not sure about it, but yeah, he doesn't really trust the flair players does he?

And Salah. He expects wingers and attacking midfielders to score or assist in every single game or he drops them until their replacement doesn't score in a game and they're back in

Pep's spent more tbf.

And Salah. He expects wingers and attacking midfielders to score or assist in every single game or he drops them until their replacement doesn't score in a game and they're back in

No wonder Chelsea fans fell out of love with him. Imagine flogging off two of the very best players in England to your rivals? Dear me.

Shame he's gone - he was definitely holding Man U back.  They might actually start playing football just in time to thrash us.

I think that's him done in England now.  He's completely charmless and toxic, and his coaching methods are prehistoric compared to the new breed of managers.

Portugal job for him maybe?