José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I spoke with Raul already this morning", Mourinho admitted. "I have not wasted any time. I had breakfast with him at Valdebebas and spoke with him. And between coach and player, the press will not enter."

"I do not want to say anything about Raul because I have not yet spoken with the club about it," said Mourinho in his press conference today.

"I arrived today and have not yet done anything for Real Madrid. I am not in Real Madrid's history; Raul is and I need to respect that. I need to be honest, I cannot treat him as I would any other player."

Fairplay to Jose for this it shows a real touch of class.

"I spoke with Raul already this morning", Mourinho admitted. "I have not wasted any time. I had breakfast with him at Valdebebas and spoke with him. And between coach and player, the press will not enter."

"I do not want to say anything about Raul because I have not yet spoken with the club about it," said Mourinho in his press conference today.

"I arrived today and have not yet done anything for Real Madrid. I am not in Real Madrid's history; Raul is and I need to respect that. I need to be honest, I cannot treat him as I would any other player."

Reckon he'll still leave him on the bench a lot.

Reckon he'll still leave him on the bench a lot.

I reckon he could off tbh but Jose will handle this mine spot I reckon.

Got a clause in his Real contract which allows him to leave after two years should Manchester United want him, apparently.

That's interesting indeed. But on the other hand it's disappointing because now (assuming that's true) it becomes obvious that he won't manage at SJP. (if there was ever the smallest chance)

Aye from 1,000,000/1 to 100,000,000/1 now :(

So your saying there is a chance  :celb:

Mourinho does what he want's, should be a well known fact by now.

Have you  not read what he has just said "I cannot treat him as I would any other player" he knows he is dealing with something unique in this situation.

Guest guinness_fiend

Mourinho does what he want's, should be a well known fact by now.

Have you  not read what he has just said "I cannot treat him as I would any other player" he knows he is dealing with something unique in this situation.

He'd leave any other player on the bench.  Raul will be off.

Guest Heneage

Mourinho knows how to play it. He won't just come barging in he'll slowly get settled then he'll start culling the stragglers.

Guest Heneage

He's a master of PR really, he knows when to be brash and went to appear respectful. Why on your first day would you openly say you're getting rid of a club legend?

Mattis should know him pretty well btw, he has watched him for 3 seasons. :lol:

I t quite amaze me how people never learn from this guy, he does the same things at any club and every time he gets away with it.

It's all about the "all focus on me", and the "us against the world" thing that works perfect for him.

Its a press thing mainly i think. It really annoys me, he does the same thing over and over but the way its reported is completely different. Fair play like as it works.

He's a master of PR really, he knows when to be brash and went to appear respectful. Why on your first day would you openly say you're getting rid of a club legend?

Hang on Kezzy I said "Fairplay to Jose for this it shows a real touch of class"

I didn't realise Mattis was knocking around downtown Milan supping latte's while digesting the latest news in La Gazzetta Dello Sport, I honestly thought he just followed them via the net & tv. FFS Kezman man this Mourhino, we knew about him when he was at Porto, we knew about when he was at Chelsea, we then followed him when he was at Inter & we will follow him at Real Madrid man :lol: . But then you think VI is the only fucker watching Barca games :lol: A club that had more games shown on UK TV than any other club, Real Madird were 2nd due to getting knocked out the CL before Barca.

Guest Heneage

I didn't realise Mattis was knocking around downtown Milan supping latte's while digesting the latest news in La Gazzetta Dello Sport, I honestly thought he just followed them via the net & tv. FFS Kezman man this Mourhino, we knew about him when he was at Porto, we knew about when he was at Chelsea, we then followed him when he was at Inter & we will follow him at Real Madrid man :lol: . But then you think VI is the only f***er watching Barca games :lol: A club that had more games shown on UK TV than any other club, Real Madird were 2nd due to getting knocked out the CL before Barca.

You can get La Gazetta on Northumberland street Spence my dear boy. ;)

It's nothing personal, it's just Mattis watches Inter every week, follows the news more so than myself even, so he will know him well. I'm not saying you are an idiot, just that Mattis knowledge is more recent and in depth.

I didn't realise Mattis was knocking around downtown Milan supping latte's while digesting the latest news in La Gazzetta Dello Sport, I honestly thought he just followed them via the net & tv. FFS Kezman man this Mourhino, we knew about him when he was at Porto, we knew about when he was at Chelsea, we then followed him when he was at Inter & we will follow him at Real Madrid man :lol: . But then you think VI is the only f***er watching Barca games :lol: A club that had more games shown on UK TV than any other club, Real Madird were 2nd due to getting knocked out the CL before Barca.

It's nothing personal, it's just Mattis watches Inter every week, follows the news more so than myself even, so he will know him well. I'm not saying you are an idiot, just that Mattis knowledge is more recent and in depth.

I would say I know about Jose than him due to the level of coverage he gets in the UK press, UK TV & UK football magazines. JOSE IS GLOBAL!!! JUST LIKE BARCA, REAL MADRID, MAN UTD, MESSI & RONALDO!!!!

I used to buy La Gazetta in Barcelona from time to time, I can read Italian pretty well (not that a big deal for someone who speaks Spanish) and I love those pink pages. Plus they have great cycling coverage and I follow that a lot.

Guest Heneage

I would say I know about Jose than him due to the level of coverage he gets in the UK press, UK TV & UK football magazines. JOSE IS GLOBAL!!! JUST LIKE BARCA, REAL MADRID, MAN UTD, MESSI & RONALDO!!!!

Calm down dear. Amazingly, the last 3 years I can guess which country has given Mou the most press...

As a Inter supporter you of course follow the team in a different way then other supporters as we do with Newcastle.

You get a common knowledge about the club others don't.

It's just a part of the fact being a supporter to a team, you put effort in to find out things others don't know.

Jose has been a blessing to the club, worth every Euro but i`m not too happy about the way he's leaving the club.

He's kind of leaving us in the dirt here, no new manager and not so many good ones available as well.

Leaving after a treble, on the contrary, is the absolute best way to leave a club. The club, Moratti in particular, did not spare a thought for the countless number of managers he has axed without warning for failing to deliver success in a short time. If ruthlessness can work for one party, it has to be expected some time or the other from the other side as well. Mourinho is that side. He cares only about himself, and wants to bring success to every club he goes to, but at the end of the day, he knows his career in football is short, and he has to strike while the iron is hot.

As a Inter supporter you of course follow the team in a different way then other supporters as we do with Newcastle.

You get a common knowledge about the club others don't.

It's just a part of the fact being a supporter to a team, you put effort in to find out things others don't know.

Jose has been a blessing to the club, worth every Euro but i`m not too happy about the way he's leaving the club.

He's kind of leaving us in the dirt here, no new manager and not so many good ones available as well.

Leaving after a treble, on the contrary, is the absolute best way to leave a club. The club, Moratti in particular, did not spare a thought for the countless number of managers he has axed without warning for failing to deliver success in a short time. If ruthlessness can work for one party, it has to be expected some time or the other from the other side as well. Mourinho is that side. He cares only about himself, and wants to bring success to every club he goes to, but at the end of the day, he knows his career in football is short, and he has to strike while the iron is hot.

I agree in principle, but I distinctly remember Jose wistfully bemoaning the fact that he hadn't seen it through with Porto and gone to the World Club Championship the following season. I can understand jumping ship from Porto into the big league, but to do it again...

Real would have come calling again: they're constantly tapping up every top manager (and player) on the sly.

• 5 months later...

Aye, he did the same while arriving/leaving with the bus. :lol:

just saw that in youtube :lol:

Not sure i I can post the link.....but

youtube title is :

Jose Mourinho arrives in Milano - Three Fingers, Internazionale Treble Winners Gesture

Screenshot

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__14/ept_sports_sow_experts-169186021-1288818147.jpg?ymjH2BEDqGmMUVYf