José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm thinking we should be ready for him after RM!

if he wants a real challenge then yes he should come here :smug:

Honestly, I think if we ever get our act together and and owner with loads of dosh to throw away, and we start being up there fighting for the CL spots he'd might consider coming here for Sir Bobby who apparently meant a lot to him.

Not that we'll ever be in the position I've just described, though. :(

He's a c***. He knows he's a c***. He knows that you know he's a c***. He loves the fact that you think he's a c***, in fact it probably makes him horny as f*** that he knows that you know that he knows that he's a c***.

I love him. He absolutely cracks me up and you know he's is laughing to himself as everyone gets so worked up over the latest thing he's said.

And for everyone who say's they'd never watch one of his teams. If he was unveiled as our manager and won us trophies I wouldn't give a flying f*** through a rolling doughnut if the rest of the world hated us for dour boring football.

Can't wait to see him back in England.

Summed up perfectly.

I think he'll go to Portugal after Madrid if he's serious about attempting to win a WC with them, so the entire world can go on a jizz about him being the bestestestest ever. Cronaldo will be 29 by 2014 and he's the best player they are going to produce in quite a while (if ever), and he's going to coach him now.

Crazy as it seems I could see him here at some point. If he does what he always does at Real and wins trophies, then he'll move on again and he's already said that he wants to come back to England afterwards, he likes a challenge and he really only has two left: manage a national team and win something with a smaller team. We know he loves English football and he's always said nice stuff about us in the past, so perhaps that smaller team might be us, if we're lucky, very lucky.

Crazy as it seems I could see him here at some point. If he does what he always does at Real and wins trophies, then he'll move on again and he's already said that he wants to come back to England afterwards, he likes a challenge and he really only has two left: manage a national team and win something with a smaller team. We know he loves English football and he's always said nice stuff about us in the past, so perhaps that smaller team might be us, if we're lucky, very lucky.

Would be interesting what his "project" would be with us. Mourinho surely would not come to lead us back to Europe. He would come to win us the Premier League. Then he would probably go and a "special statue" would be built.  :snod:

He's a character for sure but if he inevitably goes to Real and plays the same type of football he has been doing at Inter and Chelsea, their fans will not like it. Real sacked arguably the most successful club coach in Capello because the game was not pretty and the crowd did not appreciate it. Mourinho wouldn't be any different even if he brings trophies.....well lets see anyway.

He's a character for sure but if he inevitably goes to Real and plays the same type of football he has been doing at Inter and Chelsea, their fans will not like it. Real sacked arguably the most successful club coach in Capello because the game was not pretty and the crowd did not appreciate it. Mourinho wouldn't be any different even if he brings trophies.....well lets see anyway.

as things look right now Real are gonna have to dance with the Devil to usurp Barca - Real have just spent however many 100's millions and had their most successful ever points season in the league and couldn't stop them

Barca have just signed Villa and looking at Fabregas, they're settled with players and staff at the moment and show no signs of letting up in the hunt for trophy's

Real will take Mourinho just to stop a period of Barca dominance if you ask me

as things look right now Real are gonna have to dance with the Devil to usurp Barca - Real have just spent however many 100's millions and had their most successful ever points season in the league and couldn't stop them

Barca have just signed Villa and looking at Fabregas, they're settled with players and staff at the moment and show no signs of letting up in the hunt for trophy's

Real will take Mourinho just to stop a period of Barca dominance if you ask me

What the club want and what the fans want may be two different things and the fans will ultimately have the power to oust Mourinho if he doesn't give them what they want.

Real Madrid fans are very divided on the signing. Most of my Madrid friends plainly dislike him and are revolted by the thought of being managed by him. Plus they actually liked Pellegrini and how he quietly went about things and by all accounts he had a great league campaign.

This is anecdotal evidence, of course, but some polls ran by Madrid sites show the fanbase are 50/50 on him.

But they'll shut up if he produces the goods. What ultimately got Capello is their failure in Europe, they will look away if he wins them the CL.

Guest firetotheworks

50/50. Fucking hell, that's laughable when they now have one of the best managers in the world. It's the type of mentality that everyone thinks we have. If that poll is accurate anyway.

The advantage Mourinho has over Del Bosque and Capello is that he has glamour. Those two got sacked despite winning things, but Mourinho's personality is made for Real Madrid. Ok they might have to play slightly duller football, but after years without winning the league, maybe thats now something the fans are willing to sacrifice.

50/50. f***ing hell, that's laughable when they now have one of the best managers in the world. It's the type of mentality that everyone thinks we have. If that poll is accurate anyway.

Well the whole place went berserk when Harry Redknapp was linked to the job?  Was he deemed not good enough?

Look how that's turnt out.

50/50. f***ing hell, that's laughable when they now have one of the best managers in the world. It's the type of mentality that everyone thinks we have. If that poll is accurate anyway.

Well the whole place went berserk when Harry Redknapp was linked to the job?  Was he deemed not good enough?

I think it had more to do with the fact that Harry Redknapp is a total fucking bell-end of epic proportions.

Real Madrid, with their money, team and now Mourinho are quite ominous. Would be extremely surprised if they didn't win La Liga or Champs League next season.

Yep. Already wanted to put a large bet on that. But bet365 don't allow me to do a double of Real winning both.

I think it had more to do with the fact that Harry Redknapp is a total f***ing bell-end of epic proportions.

And Mourinho isn't? He's a born cheat.

Something that will work in his favour is hasn't he said on a few occasions he doesn't want to manage Barcelona?

He's also said that he doesn't know nor care about Real Madrid's history. No talk about "living the dream" etc... like all other signings (which is mildly refreshing to be honest).