utter c**ts in football

Ishmael

brian who played at eldon square 5-a-side on a sunday morning....utter utter cunt.

(can't think of the team he played for but they played in green and white qurtered tops)

going to go to bed in a bad mood with his face in my memory tonight. he was shit aswell, horrid poisonous cheating annoying twat of a cunt.

Would love to get Ronaldo pumped up Universal Soldier style & send him on mission to destroy.

http://www.a-love-supreme.com/images/players_l_landscape/Gray_4.jpg

Funny you say that, he used to (or might still) live 4 doors down from my ex in Trimdon Village. Be a hell of an excuse to give her a knock.

Guest elbee909

How is OGS a cunt? ;D

Because he fucking is, always was, and always will be.  Baby faced assassin?  More like cunty cunted cunt.

How is OGS a c***? ;D

Because he f***ing is, always was, and always will be.  Baby faced assassin?  More like cunty cunted c***.

even away from the rob lee thing he was always a one for leaving a foot in etc. very clever in his twattishness in the way he got away with it.

Guest elbee909

How is OGS a c***? ;D

Because he f***ing is, always was, and always will be.  Baby faced assassin?  More like cunty cunted c***.

even away from the rob lee thing he was always a one for leaving a foot in etc. very clever in his twattishness in the way he got away with it.

Oh, and that 'you are my solksjaer' song.  'Because Shearer was fucking dearer'

Yes, of course it was because of that.  Of course.

We have a winner.

May aswell close the thread. Worst thing I have read in a while, some people are just lower than scum.

I'd probably say something similar if someone screwed me out of 75k.