Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We've pretty much reached the point where I just want the group stage to just fucking end already.

Textbook American attention span. :lol:

Half the games have been like watching grass grow, man.

Really picked up for the second round of games IMO.

Group stages are just about to get really interesting, pretty much all of them have something that will be getting settled with the final game.

And here you are wishing they would end just as they're about to get good. :lol:

The last round of group games will be immense, especially the German group; one goal could send a team from last to first.

Paraguay are a quality team. It looks like all five South American teams will make it through to the 2nd round, with Chile's progress dependent on their next match against the Swiss.

:lol: I can't believe I'm getting shit!

"I can't wait for the US game. Every thing between then and now is just a distraction. Wish it was already over" = Stupid American.

Madness!

:lol: I can't believe I'm getting shit!

"I can't wait for the US game. Every thing between then and now is just a distraction. Wish it was already over" = Stupid American.

Madness!

Stupid American.

Italy 0-1 NZ

Is it me, or is everyone in the "Write the future" ad cursed?

:laugh:

Reminds of the Adidas advert for World Cup '98, had Beckham/Zidane/Kluivert in, who all went on to get sent off in the World cup.