Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the other hand, from an outside point of view it's quite funny Brazil have been wrongly punished for an opponent cheating, and to be precise, clutching his face and falling down for no reason.

The pro's are unanimous in their feelings towards the incident.  I'm sure they are probably wrong too though.

My TV has been changed to some program about fatties, what was their opinion?

Also, I wonder why Kaka felt it necessary to run half the pitch away from the referee if he had in fact done nothing wrong.

You're actually being serious here aren't you? :lol:

Also, I wonder why Kaka felt it necessary to run half the pitch away from the referee if he had in fact done nothing wrong.

No you're right he should have fought the opposition players.

yeah he could easily have stayed and got involved in the pushing and shoving and arguing in an attempt to keep out of trouble.

Guest neesy111

i hope your trying to wind ppl up, if not you need a visit from the men in white

That was never a fucking booking. You guys who believe Kaka should be sent off should look yourself in the fucking mirror. Disgraceful diving, and what, Elano with possibly a broken leg and the player doesnt even get a card.

The 2nd goal shouldn't have stood but fuck me, the referee was awful, should've been 3 redcards for Ivory Coast. Brazil didnt paly ugly and didn't fall for their shit to be honest.

3-1 and we're through, now we'll draw on purpose with Portugal and send this shit team down the drain.

Good job, Sven Goran Eriksson.

Anyone who thinks Kaka has done anything wrong there is an idiot. :lol:

He raises his arm as anyone does to brace themselves when someone is running into them, no actual swing or attack with the elbow.

Agreed, but justice has been served as stated already in this thread. We just need Rooney to bundle in the winner against Argentina with his hand.

Guest Geordiesned

There's no point arguing with anyone saying that Kaka did wrong. They're either on the wind up or just thick as fuck.

That was never a fucking booking. You guys who believe Kaka should be sent off should look yourself in the fucking mirror. Disgraceful diving, and what, Elano with possibly a broken leg and the player doesnt even get a card.

The 2nd goal shouldn't have stood but fuck me, the referee was awful, should've been 3 redcards for Ivory Coast. Brazil didnt paly ugly and didn't fall for their shit to be honest.

3-1 and we're through, now we'll draw on purpose with Portugal and send this shit team down the drain.

Good job, Sven Goran Eriksson.

Why should they look in the mirror?  :lol: What's that going to do? Make them see that Kaka shouldn't have been sent off?  bluelaugh.gif

I'd be disappointed if that results in anything less than a 3 match ban personally.

You were doing so well. Now that's just a woeful WUM performance, as Bright would say.

Brazil should have hammered those Ivory c***s into bloody pummels after that horrendous cheating display they showed at the end. f***ing hell. That's up there amongst the worst s*** cheating I've seen in my life. It boils my piss to see blatant cheating like that at the WC.

Kaka did nothing wrong in that situation, whatsoever.

Did you not watch the first 80 mins?  Brazil were the worst cheaters I've seen so far.  Handball for the goal, rolling around after every challenge etc.

I'd be disappointed if that results in anything less than a 3 match ban personally.

Now you're definitely on the wind up :lol:

I think the chain of events was as follows:

Wrong > Entrenched in wrong position > So entrenched in wrong position, but too late to back out > Covering up with "it was a WUM" all along.

Now you're definitely on the wind up :lol:

I think the chain of events was as follows:

Wrong > Entrenched in wrong position > So entrenched in wrong position, but too late to back out > Covering up with "it was a WUM" all along.

It's a classic.