Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lippi is too stubborn for his own good. He refused to include Cassano many citing fights between Cassano and Lippi's son as for why he refused. The problem you have is really that by winning a World Cup it almost gives you a get out of jail free card, it lets you get away with things.

Totti was never to be picked, and rightly so.

A bit like Denmark though he picked name, not on form. Which is sad. Cannvaro retiring as Andy rightly says is a big thing, he was fantastic in 2006 and literally hit the peak right then, as he got more into his 30's it was only going to be a downward spiral. Mind you even Chiellini looked shakey today.

I'd have preferred to see a side like.

Amelia

Maggio     Gamberini        Chiellini       Criscito.

De Rossi          Montolivo

Cassano               Rossi              Quagliarella

Pazzini

Miccoli just missing out as I like Rossi from deep.

Who would you rather have Wullie, Tomasson or Lovenkrands?

Sadly Lovenkrands ruled himself out, I think because he didn't expect to get picked, which he wouldn't which is crazy when you consider he got nearl 20 goals for us all be it in the 2nd tier.

It's hard to hate Tomasson the man is now Denmarks top international scorer, but at his age, he just is totally past it, and tonight it's been almost comedic the way he's pissed a sitter, and scuffed a penalty.

Well quite, from what I've seen of them it's amazing he doesn't get a shout. He's no world beater but the competition look rubbish.

Exactly. His pace is troublesome, his runs are semi-intelligent, he's quite the upgrade, Rommedahl with a brain some would say.

You like Rossi from deep? Oooh err...

Who would you rather have Wullie, Tomasson or Lovenkrands?

Sadly Lovenkrands ruled himself out, I think because he didn't expect to get picked, which he wouldn't which is crazy when you consider he got nearl 20 goals for us all be it in the 2nd tier.

It's hard to hate Tomasson the man is now Denmarks top international scorer, but at his age, he just is totally past it, and tonight it's been almost comedic the way he's pissed a sitter, and scuffed a penalty.

Told you Denmark would be hopeless come the world cup, can't believe you tried to convince me they might be contenders.  :lol: Good stuff from Japan mind.

Guest firetotheworks

I've just watched the highlights of the Japan match. All 3 were lovely goals. That 3rd goal was a beauty, the type of goal you'd never shut up about if you were Honda.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm torn. Don't know if I want nK to give a good showing in their final match, or if I want Drogba to score 9 goals and send Ivory Coast into the second round for epic legend-ness

Choose the more realistic option. Drogba [/obviousjoke]

Surprised Brazil bothered putting such a strong 11 out.

Fuck'n hell Dunga is ugly like, I'm no oil painting but I don't want to see a close up his mug for 10seconds.