Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: She wasn't even that big, man. She was thickish. Meat on bones, but by no means fat. Knew it was doomed when he needed help getting her on his shoulders. Helpers backed away and she started dancing and down they went.

Magic. You just know the first question from her when they get home is "do you think I am over weight then ?"

:lol: Have to give my man the benefit of the doubt. He looked absolutely piss drunk. The entire plan was misguided from the start.

What a goal  :clap: Marvellous strike.

I have a constant smile whenever Jonas is on.....can't help it. I think its love!  :smitten:

Poor Mexicans though, they were royally screwed tonight. Not a great day for FIFA.

:lol: She wasn't even that big, man. She was thickish. Meat on bones, but by no means fat. Knew it was doomed when he needed help getting her on his shoulders. Helpers backed away and she started dancing and down they went.

Magic. You just know the first question from her when they get home is "do you think I am over weight then ?"

:lol: Have to give my man the benefit of the doubt. He looked absolutely piss drunk. The entire plan was misguided from the start.

We need to see this clip, man!

We need to see this clip, man!

:lol: I doubt it will ever make the internet.

Nah, not my cap. If I could cap stuff, this thread would have been filled with Latin women bellydancing.

Ah, ok  :lol:

:lol: Robster would fuck me up if I could have been capping stuff all this time and wasn't.

Nah, not my cap. If I could cap stuff, this thread would have been filled with Latin women bellydancing.

Ah, ok  :lol:

:lol: Robster would fuck me up if I could have been capping stuff all this time and wasn't.

And he wouldn't be the only one, I suppose  :lol:

Aye  :rant:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/16/senadorasbarmexicoargen.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/16/senadorasbarmexicoargen.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3641/senadorasbarmexicoargeng.jpg

:pow:

So, Uruguay and Germany reach the quarter finals, and despite that, Alan Hansen still thinks that the Uruguyans are "ordinary" and the Germans are "average".

Hmm... top class punditry, there! :lol:

He's not a million miles wrong.

So, Uruguay and Germany reach the quarter finals, and despite that, Alan Hansen still thinks that the Uruguyans are "ordinary" and the Germans are "average".

if their ordinary and average what does that make england?

shit.

And it's true, both are ordinary and average. Won't make it past the QF.

Bollocks, like every fucker's said.

He's not a million miles wrong.

I think they're better than that, surely? Wouldn't mind seeing unbiased punditry for a change!

I think after all the incidents today FIFA just can't fight goal line technology anymore. Now we'd only need to punish divers/feigners (which have been rather disgraceful during the group stages) after reviewing the game's video and the game will be 10 times better.

One can wish.

And I think the Jormans were great today. Their athleticism and dynamism in moving the ball was remarkable. I agree that Uruguay is an average side that happens to have two great forwards, however.