Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope it's not a shit game. Would Holland scoring early help to prevent that?

I don't think you'll find many people who hope it is. ;)

You know what I mean. I hope it fulfils its potential unlike too many games this WC.

Hope it's not a shit game. Would Holland scoring early help to prevent that?

I don't think you'll find many people who hope it is. ;)

You know what I mean. I hope it fulfils its potential unlike too many games this WC.

Oh I know. I'm just being bitter about Webber/Vettel. :angel:

I don't care what type of game we get as long as Spain wins, I was hoping for a Spain England final, that way I couldn't lose, and if England had only won their group, that really could have happend, stupid Rooney missing that sitter, Green gifting the US a goal, and bloody Landon Donavan.

Anyway I'm more confident about the final than I was about the semi, I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Howard fucking Webb is the ref, can't wait for that twat to ref a game at St James' next year, can't believe he's got a world cup final.

think its going to be spain. death by a 1000 passes.

holland will sit back, admiring the 2 centre backs passing the ball to each other, get bored, and villa will score :p

hope dutch take it though. 2-2, penalties i think.

Hope Spain molest the Dutch tonight. Only Robben is worthy of lifting the World Cup - the rest are donkeys, cheats, or vastly overrated egotistical twats. Sneijder especially annoys me, scoring jammy/s*** goals and celebrating like a c*** with his midget bald face turning orange and that silly wristband he wears being highlighted by his goal celebrations. Kuyt also, ugly b******, plays s***, no skill, constantly loses the ball, but gets a crappy assist and points to the cameras as though saying "f*** yeah, I'm world class, I created this goal, now give me the praise I deserve". Deserves a bucket of digested orange s*** more like. And Robben/Van Persie running around with their arms outstretched like tweety pie makes me want to staple their arms to their sides. And van Bommel is such a snide c***, he's like Jens Lehman's younger brother but ten times the c*** Lehman is, as though he's learnt from the master himself. Watching that lot lift the World Cup would be painful.

On the Spanish side, we have Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta, Villa, Cassillas, Pique - now they're all class, and deserve to win this. Sergio Busquets is the only overrated cuntflap in that team, but his camel face/body can be tolerated, whilst Xabi Alonso shouldn't be in the side based on his performances and general lack of usefulness so far but he's still a very good player. Sergio Ramos is an exceptionally thick footballer at times, but even then he still manages to be class with his athleticism/general competency.

http://www.iwantthatsign.com/WebRoot/BT2/Shops/BT4029/4B92/3034/1ABC/7332/A5EA/0A0A/33E7/1BE1/Come-on-Spain_h.jpg

:lol: Great post.

One part of me wants Netherland to win, just because of all the abuse they have taken this WC.

The other part of me doesn't care who wins, as long as it is an awsome match.

A dreadful 1-0 to spain, and them passing the ball amongst themselves for x minutes after they score will be a painful last WC match.

How good is van Bronckhorsts goal man? Fucking hell, I could watch that all day.

but like that forest goal from the '80's, johnny someone, a scandinavian who hit from about 35 yards and it was still rising when it went in

was like that, straight as an arrow from the moment it left his boot