Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alexi Lalas is the biggest, dumbest cunt in the history of the sport. Not only is he an idiot, he has absolutely no television composure.

Luckily though, Klinsmann, Martinez, and Gullit have been pretty good.

Alexi Lalas is the biggest, dumbest cunt in the history of the sport. Not only is he an idiot, he has absolutely no television composure.

Is Lalas that ginger-haired tosser on EPSN?

(Thought Gullit was all right yesterday.)

He's such an idiot, I hate that ESPN thinks he's the go-to guy for football coverage. 

Still had a full half of football do do something about the score and you failed too. If Joe Cole had been put on, or even Defoe at some point, your chances would have been far greater. From a coaching standpoint I felt it was a really poor performance. Don't understand why Rob green was picked in the first place. James is the most experienced and Hart is the most in form and neither of the two were picked.

I wasnt disappointed so much the amount of chances we created. Lennon, SWP, Heksey were all put into very good goal scoring positions. Its natural and easy to say "player X" would have scored but its bloody annoying that 3 different players wasted good scoring opportunities. Heskey's in particular had me raging - smacking it straight at the keeper when clean through is unforgivable in my book.

Finished it like I would expect a full back or a centre half to in the same position. Like they said in the studio afterwards, if it's Alan Shearer, you'd put your mortgage on it.

Still had a full half of football do do something about the score and you failed too. If Joe Cole had been put on, or even Defoe at some point, your chances would have been far greater. From a coaching standpoint I felt it was a really poor performance. Don't understand why Rob green was picked in the first place. James is the most experienced and Hart is the most in form and neither of the two were picked.

I wasnt disappointed so much the amount of chances we created. Lennon, SWP, Heksey were all put into very good goal scoring positions. Its natural and easy to say "player X" would have scored but its bloody annoying that 3 different players wasted good scoring opportunities. Heskey's in particular had me raging - smacking it straight at the keeper when clean through is unforgivable in my book.

Finished it like I would expect a full back or a centre half to in the same position. Like they said in the studio afterwards, if it's Alan Shearer, you'd put your mortgage on it.

Well, at least he works well alongside Rooney. :laugh:

It's just staggering that people are happy to have a striker up front who has so little goalscoring ability and when presented with an easy chance, completely fluffs it. How on earth can we afford to have a non-scoring striker in the team? Incredible.

And breathe.

This awful Shakira song is growing on me.

I went from hating it to really liking it. It was freaky.

I find that Shakira songs are better if you can see her singing them.

So it was something else that was growing on you rather than the song? :shifty:

http://clien.career.co.kr/cs2/data/file/lecture/1276357441_POqVBDb5_ED999CEC84B1ED9994_EC9C88EB8F84EC9AB0_1.png

Apparently if you cut out the 1k and 3k frequencies with your audio mixer you can drown out the Vuvuzela sound.

Give a South Korean a computer and some excess time and he can figure out how to do anything :lol:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/114055583.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1276449160&Signature=1yqeZ1Sgi5ED5sqzHO3SYhHKz5I%3D

saw this also on Twitter. Doesn't really work though  :blush:

I turn to Univision, and they are interviewing German blonde in a sexy beer maid costume.  Brilliant.

MIKE, MIKE, MIKE... where's the youtube clip !  :frantic:

:lol: I'm trying to find you stuff man. Univision is unreal. You cannot believe the women on this channel.

Univision Chicas > Shakira. No lie.

I turn to Univision, and they are interviewing German blonde in a sexy beer maid costume.  Brilliant.

:lol: I'm trying to find you stuff man. Univision is unreal. You cannot believe the women on this channel.

It's true, they are epic...and act so so dumb.

Univision Chicas > Shakira. No lie.

Hips don't lie.

It's true, they are epic...and act so so dumb.

What about the tall skinny dude? :lol: He's acting a damn fool.

They cut to the woman they have in South Africa, who pulls a random South African bloke from the crowd in a Barca top, says something to him in Spanish which he quite obviously doesn't understand, and then she starts screaming BAFANA BAFANA BAFANA in his face for a full thirty seconds. 

There is currently a woman in what I'm guessing is some sort of native Paraguyan costume balancing milk bottles on her head.  Beats a bunch of ex-players talking about tactics and 'keys to game' any day.