Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: Ridiculous decision.

Baba! What happened with Nigeria, man? Is the Odemwingie era over yet?

Man, look at this guy getting mouth :lol: These boys get gifted one goal and want to talk.

:lol: The Odemwingie era?! He didn't even start yesterday.

Anyway, I do not understand why people are so quick to castigate and ridicule my team. We lost to one of the best teams in the world, and the world's best player gave us trouble. Clearly this means we are rubbish. We started the game very poorly and I thought we were either overawed or nervous. However, when we settled down and started to play (and put Osaze and Oba on--these should start) we gave a decent account of ourselves and made some very good chances. People will say Enyeama saved us, but he's the best keeper in Africa. This is not some fluke. We do miss Mikel Obi, though. I like Haruna and Etuhu will do for now, but Kaita is a wastepipe. The bottom line is that if Kalu Uche can hit an open net (the easiest chance of the game) we get a draw.

Anyway, it is important we only lost by one. If Argentina take care of business against Korea and we get a positive resulot against Greece, it puts us in a decent position to qualify.

What's up with Taiwo's injury..?

According to the Nigerian papers here in Lagos, he is a gametime decision. The injury was not serious.

United Nations 4 Australia 0

The German philosophy of picking non Germans makes me slightly ill at ease tbh.

Few years we might have a couple playing for us.

I would think all footballers playing for England were non-German :razz:

Alexi Lalas is the biggest, dumbest cunt in the history of the sport. Not only is he an idiot, he has absolutely no television composure.

Absolutely. 100% truth.

Christopher Sullivan on FSC is pretty decent though.

Hargreaves?

Aye they wanted him as well.

Yeah but he's Canadian and playing for England.  Pot calling the kettle black and all that.

Alexi Lalas is the biggest, dumbest cunt in the history of the sport. Not only is he an idiot, he has absolutely no television composure.

Absolutely. 100% truth.

He's okay for me, but seems pretty condescending at some points which can be pretty annoying.

Wish this guy reffed more matches.  Lovin' the yellows for diving.  Would love for him to ref an England game so we can see Gerrard getting yellowed.

I also love that Klinsmann uses the word "awesome" all of the time.

Absolutely. 100% truth.

He's okay for me, but seems pretty condescending at some points which can be pretty annoying.

If the US are playing, I like Lalas. If anyone else is playing, he can fuck off.

:lol: Ridiculous decision.

Baba! What happened with Nigeria, man? Is the Odemwingie era over yet?

Man, look at this guy getting mouth :lol: These boys get gifted one goal and want to talk.

:lol: The Odemwingie era?! He didn't even start yesterday.

Anyway, I do not understand why people are so quick to castigate and ridicule my team. We lost to one of the best teams in the world, and the world's best player gave us trouble. Clearly this means we are rubbish. We started the game very poorly and I thought we were either overawed or nervous. However, when we settled down and started to play (and put Osaze and Oba on--these should start) we gave a decent account of ourselves and made some very good chances. People will say Enyeama saved us, but he's the best keeper in Africa. This is not some fluke. We do miss Mikel Obi, though. I like Haruna and Etuhu will do for now, but Kaita is a wastepipe. The bottom line is that if Kalu Uche can hit an open net (the easiest chance of the game) we get a draw.

Anyway, it is important we only lost by one. If Argentina take care of business against Korea and we get a positive resulot against Greece, it puts us in a decent position to qualify.

Agree completely. After the first 15 mins or so it was a pretty balanced overall.

Should have definitely started Yussuf ahead of that Kaita fellow.Obinna isn't quite experienced enough, and so Odemwingie should start ahead of him. Ultimately Naija will need two strikers upfront because that lazy hippo Yakubu just cannot provide the effort needed from a lone front man.

Argentina's only real threat yesterday was Messi, and that is hardly surprising. Tevez, Higuain, etc did nought.

The Cahill sending off was fair enough. Watching it in real time, it's clear there's no attempt to get to the ball.

Following on from the Euros, I still don't know what Gomez is doing in that side.

The timing of the German runs from midfield was brilliant. Definitely the best side so far.

To be fair, most of these players are either born in Germany or have lived most of their life there.

Only Cacau is a bit of a pisstake.

Exactly.

Otherwise, they could equally say England are taking the piss by having the likes of Ferdinand, Defoe, Huddlestone, Onuoha, Bent, Walcott, Heskey, Richards etc represent them.

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.

Ah that's a funny statement. Who said that? Haven't heard that one before...