Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Algerians: It is completely unbelievable! We have drawn with England! England, birthplace of giants. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--we have drawn with them all. We have drawn with them all.

i think that is the worst i've ever seen us play in a major tournament game. anyone disagree? you'd probably have to go back to euro 92 for worse, and i dont remember that tournament.

Agreed

i think that is the worst i've ever seen us play in a major tournament game. anyone disagree? you'd probably have to go back to euro 92 for worse, and i dont remember that tournament.

Spot on. It's reminiscent of that game against Sweden where Brolin and co took the piss out of us.

Great, England fail because of an Italian.

Proven winner at just about every club he has been with.  Good one.

And can't get the best out of players who've dominated in Europe for years.

Rooney is my hate for the game.  Was total wank.  Offered nothing, looked liked a fat semi pro.  Where is this "best player in the world" shit hype.  Can't believe I watched this game.  Would prefer Joey Barton in midfield and Andy Carroll up front in that game.

AWUL.  I just took my England shirt off as I couldn't bare to wear it after that game.  Time for alcohol.

Lampard in an England shirt is like a modern day John Barnes.

That's it, keep getting the digs in while you can. Rooney, Lennon and Gerrard were all worse.

Rooney was, Lampard isn't just about tonight though.

I'm not saying he's a poor player, just a poor international player.

Lucky you have such a shit group. Capello is a good boss and I am sure he will get those idiots sorted for your next game.

Capello have never been a great motivator though, just a great tactician, and the players look so low on confidence it's shocking.