Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

These big matches being on late is f***ing killing me.

f***, nearly 3am there, right?

Aye, I think I was more pissed off than most after the England 'performance' like. I think I fell asleep rambling like a drunken old man about how 'I can't believe they made me stay up for that shite...' and so on.  :lol:

I wouldn't really stay up for any other team normally, but I haven't seen Brazil at all yet, and well, it's Brazil.

These big matches being on late is f***ing killing me.

f***, nearly 3am there, right?

Aye, I think I was more pissed off than most after the England 'performance' like. I think I fell asleep rambling like a drunken old man about how 'I can't believe they made me stay up for that shite...' and so on.  :lol:

I wouldn't really stay up for any other team normally, but I haven't seen Brazil at all yet, and well, it's Brazil.

If they play like they did against Best Korea you'll be dissapointed. :undecided:

To be a bit contratrian, I think the French players are right to stand up and defy Domenech. The only disgrace is that they've waited this long and the the FFF has kept him on as long as they have. They have too much talent to continue to be shackled by that moron.

Ok, so I'm something of a francophile -- an American francophile at least as far as football goes, but I would really like to see France beat South Africa and advance to the knock stages. 

It will be interesting to see if Henry starts the last match. If so, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a different French team. They certainly have the talent to beat anyone and this coup might be the thing that brings these players together and gets them playing together with purpose. If they beat SA and advance, look out. (Here's hoping)

And as for Italy,  :celb:

If New Zealand had won, they and Paraguay could have re-enacted the infamous Euro 2004 farce where Sweden and Denmark made a pact to draw and eliminate Italy.

Hoping Mexico and Uruguay pull that one off.

Bookies have learnt their lesson, odds are shit low on a draw.

Quick question for anyone watching freeview, how the fuck do I get rid of the 'sport home' red button thing in the top right hand corner? Its been pissing me off for ages but i cant get rid!

Cheers.

Guest firetotheworks

I really like Ivory Coast's kit, similar to Celtic's which weirdly, I don't like. There's something original about the Ivory Coast's that I cant put my finger on.

I really like Ivory Coast's kit, similar to Celtic's which weirdly, I don't like. There's something original about the Ivory Coast's that I cant put my finger on.

Two of the best shirts in the tournament, theirs.

Quick question for anyone watching freeview, how the fuck do I get rid of the 'sport home' red button thing in the top right hand corner? Its been pissing me off for ages but i cant get rid!

Cheers.

Try pressing the green button.