Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How fit was that Greek fan!

How many now think Argentina will win the tournament?

Argy - Brazil final.

Oh, I agree. Could be a nightmare that game.

Who made it out of Group A?

If only there were websites covering the World Cup, you could find that out easily.

One day man... one day.

:smitten: Good old American passive aggressive sarcasm.

Mick Mccarthy, the manager who made the decision to drop near his entire first team to play Man U.

Complaining about the standard of this match, because of the tactics of the Greek manager.

t***

Mccarthy's tactics worked though, they beat Burnley a few days later.

Besides, just about the same Wolves team beat West Ham 3-1 at Upton Park.

Feel kind of sad for Messi now. He wants a goal soooooo bad :lol:

Had a hard time today, getting man marked by one player through 80 mins who followed him wherever he went within a two metres radius. A few mins after the first Argie goal, they drop the man marking on him, and he hits the post, three minutes after that again he gets to another great chance where the rebound is converted by Palermo.

He may have had a shit game today, but so would anyone if they had a nearly two metre tall and quick brute chasing them a whole game.

Yakubu :lol: 

I'm with shearer, worst miss ever. I have seen the ball punted over from 3 yards or it going out for a throw but that was special! :lol:

I literally laughed hysterically for a good 10 seconds afterwards. Incredible :lol: