Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No words.  It is impossible that this team should be so good.  It's just cheating.  Next season, Klose won't score 5 goals.  Messi will score 25.  Mertesacker will go back to being s***.  But every four years.....supermen.  Infuriating.

:lol: I really hope everyone has been reading your German breakdown in this thread. It's been great.

16 minutes, man. You'll be alright. :thup:

:harry:

Another one for Klose then.  4-0.

:lol: 13 minutes.

Got to admire the pundits (shearer and hansen) Brazil will beat holland and Argentina to beat Germany.

They really are not as clever as they would like us to believe are they.

The lesson is to speak bullshit confidently and with gravitas and most of the people will believe you most of the time.

Guest firetotheworks

This World Cup is crying out of a dramatic, end to end 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2 match like.

Fucking hell man, these fucking Germanz.

Why? Presumably you'd get rid of Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Jermaine Defoe et al from the England squad?

Eh? They were all born in this country :doh:

So who should the Gelsenkirchen born Ozil play for?

Germany.

Does that not make most them also half german? :lol:

Are they therefore not allowed to play for anyone?

Did I say they shouldn't be allowed like? Do quote me saying that.. I just think its crazy to see Germany with so many players who either have one parent from Germany or who moved to Germany, its the kind of thing we used to see from the small countries, I might have quessed the PC police would rear their ugly heads :lol:

Jermaine Defoe, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Aaron Lennon, Emile Heskey, Shaun Wright Phillips, David James, Glen Johnson all have at least one parent who is not English. Force out the darkies!

Guest firetotheworks

Ah that's a shame, it would have been fully deserved for Messi to at least get a consolation goal.

Why? Presumably you'd get rid of Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Jermaine Defoe et al from the England squad?

Eh?  They were all born in this country :doh:

So who should the Gelsenkirchen born Ozil play for?

Germany.

Does that not make most them also half german? :lol:

Are they therefore not allowed to play for anyone?

Did I say they shouldn't be allowed like?  Do quote me saying that..  I just think its crazy to see Germany with so many players who either have one parent from Germany or who moved to Germany, its the kind of thing we used to see from the small countries, I might have quessed the PC police would rear their ugly heads :lol:

Jermaine Defoe, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Aaron Lennon, Emile Heskey, Shaun Wright Phillips, David James, Glen Johnson all have at least one parents who is not English. Force out the darkies!

You racist bastard!

All of them were born in this country and are English, the colour of their skin or even their parents isn't relivant to me.

Did I say they shouldn't be allowed like?  Do quote me saying that..  I just think its crazy to see Germany with so many players who either have one parent from Germany or who moved to Germany, its the kind of thing we used to see from the small countries, I might have quessed the PC police would rear their ugly heads :lol:

I am with you on anyone who jumps ship because of residency such as Cacau & I think Miroslav Klose is the same. But people born in a country who have parents from two countries haway man. DO NOT WATCH ENGLAND CRICKET TEAM YOU COULD IMPLODE!!

Before this competition started all the so called experts were saying Germany were average compared to teams of the past and thats one of the reasons football is so brilliant and unpredictable and all i can say is well done and go on and win it we can always say we got beat off the winners  :iamatwat: