Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I voted for the Germans, purely on the basis of the utterly epic party there'll be if they win.

Yesterday, the police had to close the road to traffic within about 15 minutes of the final whistle. Mental.

As if the likes of Uruguay, Spain or Holland wouldn't do a party of the same quality.  :rolleyes:

Have you ever tried Dutch or Spanish beer?  :no:

C'mon surely we can arrange something, we'll give them Mallorca if they let us win.

I thought it already belonged to them. Last time I was there, I spent an hour trying to find some Spanish nosh. It was all sausage, sauerkraut and kebabs.

C'mon surely we can arrange something, we'll give them Mallorca if they let us win.

I thought it already belonged to them. Last time I was there, I spent an hour trying to find some Spanish nosh. It was all sausage, sauerkraut and kebabs.

Okay, I'll throw Gibraltar in the deal too.

I voted for the Germans, purely on the basis of the utterly epic party there'll be if they win.

Yesterday, the police had to close the road to traffic within about 15 minutes of the final whistle. Mental.

As if the likes of Uruguay, Spain or Holland wouldn't do a party of the same quality.  :rolleyes:

There's good Spanish beer, just not the mainstream brands.

I don't think that yours to give away.

I don't think that yours to give away.

Was thinking of the fun the day they showed up at the door.

Amstel's areet imo.

Dangerous game. You know what they're like. You let the Germans on the mainland, and before you know it, there'll be towels on everything. And VERY bad music.

Amstel's areet imo.

Streets ahead of Heineken. Why are the popular beers always shite? It doesn't make any sense. It's not like they're cheaper than good beers.

Amstel's areet imo.

Streets ahead of Heineken. Why are the popular beers always shite? It doesn't make any sense. It's not like they're cheaper than good beers.

I don't really know, except that I proper love Heineken. :lol:

Personally think Heineken is despicable piss.

Mainstream beers are mainstream because bland taste = appealing to a bigger amount of people. Plus the huge production necessary to distribute to all the globe comes at the expense of quality.

Mainstream beers are mainstream because bland taste = appealing to a bigger amount of people. Plus the huge production necessary to distribute to all the globe comes at the expense of quality.

:lol:

No need to mince your words on my account.

Amstel's areet imo.

Streets ahead of Heineken. Why are the popular beers always s****? It doesn't make any sense. It's not like they're cheaper than good beers.

I don't really know, except that I proper love Heineken. :lol:

Me too. Probably my favourite drink TBH, ever since I went to Amsterdam and drank nothing else.

That's pretty wrong, especially the last part.  You can mass manufacture great beer, it just doesn't appeal to the masses.

Amstel's areet imo.

Cause the masses like shite?

Amstel's areet imo.

Cause the masses like shite?

Always have, always will.

That's pretty wrong, especially the last part.  You can mass manufacture great beer, it just doesn't appeal to the masses.

I don't think you can choose ingredients, pay attention to fermentation etc... when you are trying to manufacture the same beer across 10+ plants all over the globe.

That's why microbreweries are the best. Not denying that there are decent big breweries out there, but they pale when compared to a maker that will only have a small production.

I have, some aren't bad, others not drinkable. But German beer (especially Bavarian beer) is the best in the world imo.  :snod:

I have, some aren't bad, others not drinkable. But German beer (especially Bavarian beer) is the best in the world imo.  :snod:

It's summer so our party would be sangría-based tbh.

Heineken's rank like, almost as bad as Grolsch.

Eh, is it fuck!  It's way better than Grolsch and Kronenburg.  What's going on here?

Still piss, though.

Mmmm. Weizenbier. Splendid stuff.

Isn't it classed as a basic staple in the Bavarian constitution?

It's summer so our party would be sangría-based tbh.

A fine basis for anything.