Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

little mickey owen and fisherman gazza are two examples of english ronaldo's...both have lit up world cups but when all is said and done their names will not appear among the greats, Klose's will

What was that comparison about then?

inspiration/perspiration from the original post i replied to

the other dude was saying (rightly) Klose just seemed to be there, i'm saying fair enough but lighting up one world cup won't get you into the record books

again, nothing controversial

EDIT: oh i see...the comparison to Ronaldo (who WILL appear in the greats) was to do with how their careers declined rather than anything else

Diego Perez would be marked improvement on Alan Smith despite him being 30. Really impressed me this tournament, wins it gives it.

Smith wins it, gives it back.

Doesn't even win most of the time like.

Diego Perez would be marked improvement on Alan Smith despite him being 30. Really impressed me this tournament, wins it gives it.

Simplicity is what you need most in a DM.  Someone who'll win it and quickly find a simple pass.

South Americans seem to be very good at this.

Simplicity is what you need most in a DM.  Someone who'll win it and quickly find a simple pass.

South Americans seem to be very good at this.

http://www.senorgol.nu/images/bassedas.jpg

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~riks/fumaca1.jpg

:no:

Calling Ronaldo that  is just ignorant, mrmojorsin, find something better to do than criticizing a player who at the age of 21 was the best in the world, is the WC top scorer of all time and who after 2 years out injured came back in less than a year and won the golden boot and took his country (not alone!) to its fifth world cup win.

Calling Ronaldo that  is just ignorant, mrmojorsin, find something better to do than criticizing a player who at the age of 21 was the best in the world, is the WC top scorer of all time and who after 2 years out injured came back in less than a year and won the golden boot and took his country (not alone!) to its fifth world cup win.

what can i say?  you fraternise with three tranny's, you get tagged as a tranny fetishist

it's happened to me, it'll happen to you too

what can i say?  you fraternise with three tranny's, you get tagged as a tranny fetishist

it's happened to me, it'll happen to you too

Now boy, be warned!!!! ;)

I love the third place final. I love the WC. Even though my own teams outing has depressed and angered me this time, I still feel like it is too short.Want to experience as much as I can before it goes away again.

Spot on Baba.

Stupid Q but does it got to ET after 90 if level?

I love the third place final. I love the WC. Even though my own teams outing has depressed and angered me this time, I still feel like it is too short.Want to experience as much as I can before it goes away again.

Spot on Baba.

Stupid Q but does it got to ET after 90 if level?

Yes. :lol:

Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>> Klose

Glad the fat one will keep the record to be frank.

It's a victory for inspiration over perspiration.

s****.  Maybe if Ronaldo had more perspiration he'd have been in a position to extend his record further rather than settle into his decline towards being a fat f***ing tranny-loving waster (who's a millionairre granted).

No time for the Germans per se but fair play to Klose - it's similar to when Lineker came close to beating Charlton's record for England; he was a limited player but if he had of broken it he'd have deserved it simple as that.

As it happens if Klose is out I'm happy for my bets but if I had nowt riding on it I'd have been rooting for the lad.

As opposed to you, a 34 year old who can't even spell 'millionaire' and resorts to posting such nonsense to get attention?