PLEASE ALL READ - Premier League Fixtures

Dave

Someone on my Facebook: "why does the first newcastle fixture of the season have to be on MY wedding day?! Grr!"

How inconvenient of the Premier League season to start that day.

You should reply: Because you are an inconsiderate twat, and even if people turn up they are going to hate you and celebrate your pending divorce.

I was going to comment, but stopped myself as it's just someone random from school so don't really wish to get into a battle. :lol:

Haven't we known for a while what the actual weekend would be? And surely most people would have guessed it would that weekend just looking at a calendar in January.

Someone on my Facebook: "why does the first newcastle fixture of the season have to be on MY wedding day?! Grr!"

You should reply: Because you are an inconsiderate twat, and even if people turn up they are going to hate you and celebrate your pending divorce.

I was going to comment, but stopped myself as it's just someone random from school so don't really wish to get into a battle. :lol:

Ah, the kind of random my lass now and then come up for air from MY laptop and goes  "Tut...have you seen the clip of that?" followed by "My god, she used to think she was something, look at the state of her now!" while borderline stalking her by going through all her photos.  :lol:

I seriously cannot understand lasses and facebook or anyone who uses it tbh.

Perhaps they mean "home" fixture?

:tickedoff: NO NO NO NO!  The Tyne-Wear derby the weekend I'm in London to watch the 49ers @ Wembley. Undoubtedly it will get moved to the Sunday for TV which I won't be able to watch as I'll be at wembley. First Tyne-Wear derby plans ruined.

:tickedoff: NO NO NO NO!  The Tyne-Wear derby the weekend I'm in London to watch the 49ers @ Wembley. Undoubtedly it will get moved to the Sunday for TV which I won't be able to watch as I'll be at wembley. First Tyne-Wear derby plans ruined.

To be fair that's one match they rarely seem to put on Sky. Plus Newcastle v Sunderland becomes ahead of everything especially that nonsense.

Might be on Saturday lunchtime if you're lucky. Definitely be on early doors so you should have time to get to London either way if you can get to the station before the police lock it down.

Might be on Saturday lunchtime if you're lucky. Definitely be on early doors so you should have time to get to London either way if you can get to the station before the police lock it down.

Saturday lunchtime would be ideal. Knowing me I'd probably get caught up in trouble at the train station :lol:

3 teams from the top four and 3 teams likely to be in and around the bottom - the last two months is horrid.

Unless we pull a Birmingham and are comfortably midtable.

Guest jeffers09

I know its a bit early to ask this but what are my chances of getting a ticket for Man utd being a member...

Perhaps they mean "home" fixture?

Nope, I checked the date of her wedding. :-[ Poor lass has had nowt but stick. ;D