Which footballer are you most like?

Mowen

Iniesta would probably some me up quite well in the way that I play although I have no weight behind me which leads to being useless in physical battles, I tend to play out wide but not really as a winger more of a wide striker, usually one of the quickest on the pitch, people have commentated that the ball sticks to my foot at times when I dribble and they try and tackle me, though my main problem is my finishing is abysmal at times, and as for my heading it's non existent, I miss quite a few headed efforts on goal. Think I've scored like 1 goal with my head ever.

I was usually the tallest in the team (I'm quite tall for Spanish standards), and I couldn't head to save my life. Utterly clueless attacking the ball.

As an outfield player I guess I was a Heskey in his early days. Second striker, quite pacy despite being a big f***er, same footballing ability. But I'd get the ball and just go on a run stampeding over the defence, usually skying the shot at the end since my composure was awful. I had quite the shot but I couldn't control it to save my life (or the ones of low-flying birds)

But on any remotely serious match I was always the goalie. Prototypical Spanish goalie at that: great on one v ones, very good on reflex saves, awful on high crosses and prone to eat freekicks and mixing miracle saves with embarrassing clangers. Hence I am Víctor Valdés (but he's got better at crosses now). 

There's no one really like me, and there's good reason for that!

When i was younger and fitter I was one of the fastest people at school over short distances, could hit a ball harder than a freight train, could score rockets from halfways, head with accuracy and cross with pin point accuracy while sticking in a good old tackle. What i lacked was control, technique, dribbling skills and staying fit, i could get injured 4 times in a match, no problem  :lol: It was probably down to the fact i couldn't dribble or beat a man, so i just ran through them, much easier. (I did get a little better) Oh half decent at freekicks and long range passing, a lot less accurate at short distances, which was always weird. Lastly, very one footed, left all the way.

Martins

Absolutely.

Ali Dia

ditto for me, or a lazier fat fabrice pancrate with a shorter attention span.

i used to try and play like steve mcmanaman, didn't have much ball control but used to be fast enough to knock the ball around a player and catch it up on the other side.

long gone those days

Titus Bramble ie. totally inconsistent.

- Capable of solid defensive displays but also prone to the odd clanger.

- No individual skill what-so-ever,

- Good eye for a pass, good in the air and can hit the odd thunderbolt

- Big cock

Who can run fast, score goals, but do pretty much fuck all else?

Martins.

That'll be me then... except I don't take penalties with my wrong foot.... and (this season anyway) score them.

Probably about as short as him as well...

Used to be Shearer back in the day, always tried playing like him and did it pretty effectively.

Nowadays im more like Viduka though, very immobile/poor physical condition, but the technique is all still there

Guest firetotheworks

I'm a bit like Shola in that I'm shit hot in training, and people think I'm going to be really good, and then I get caught out unless I'm in the box.